Chapter 13

Diamond's POV

"Baby can I stay, please?" Roddy whined as I straight faced him.

"Roddy why are you on the ground. Get up." I said as I pulled him up.

"Baby, please, just one night." He said as he looked down at me.

"But you have a interview in the morning. And that's gonna be a 3hr drive, from here." I said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"So?I wanna spend some time with my boo." He sung as he rocked us back and forth, chuckling.

I smiled. "Your crazy.". "I don't want you to be late, papa." I said as looked up at him with doe eyes.

"I can cancel it anytime, so don't stress it." He said kissing my forehead.

"And keep calling me that and imma give you a child." He blurred out as I gasped.

"Roddy." I said as he laughed sitting on the bed, patting the spot beside him.

I sat laid down next to him as he grabbed the remote, turning on the TV. He looked through the movies before picking, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

I smiled as he kissed my cheek, pulling me closer to him. Just being in his arms made me feel something different.

He made me feel special. Even with us meeting about 3 weeks ago. I was definitely feeling some nice vibes. But I also knew that with something good happening, something bad was going to come with it.

I've had about 4 exes in the past and one of them just couldn't let me be. His name was Joshua. He was obsessed with me. And hearing that back then was beautiful to me, but now that I seen the signs it was horrifying.

We were toxic on and off, he even threatened to hurt my family if I was to move on from him. That just traumatized me from there.
I had to move states just to escape him.

And for some odd reason I can feel his energy still following me, and it scares me. A lot.

I felt a hole being burned into the side of my face, so I turned to see Roddy staring at me smiling. I smiled as he pulled me into his chest.

"What?" I said chuckling.

"Ion you just different. I can't explain it." He said as I smiled harder.

"Your always saying that." I said as he laughed lowly.  "I gotta state the facts baby." He said biting his lip.

"So when are we going to go see Bird and them?" I asked Roddy rubbing his curls.

"We can go see them after my interview over, I don't need to hear they loud ass mouths early in the morning." He said as I laughed.

"Stop being so mean." I said as he shook his head. "It's true mamas." He said.

"I have to go run a errand to the the store in the morning. So I'll be gone for a good hour or so." I said as he frowned.

"I can't come with you?" He said as I shook my head. "You have work in the morning, sweetie." I said as he huffed.

"Speaking of." I said looking at the clock seeing it was 11:35. "It's getting late." I said looking back at him mugging me.

"You dead ass right now." He said biting his lip.
As I nodded.

"Early in the morning-"

"Ight man whatever. Good night." He said laying down.

"Baby, you mad?" I said as he sighed looking at me. "I wanted to spend time with chu mamas, it feel like you pushing me away." He said truthfully.

"Aww, baby." I shook my head laying down on his chest. "I'm not trying to push you away, papa." I said as he looked down at me before frowning.

"If you tryna go see niggas behind my back, that's all you gotta say. And I'll off that nigga." He said as I sat up looking at him crazy.

"The fuck are you talking about?! Why would you say that?" I asked as he sat up too.

"Stop cussing, I done told you about that shit. And like I said before you ain't going nowhere, you mines. You not going to go see no nigga."

"What makes you think I'm going to go see someone, Roddy?!" I said now standing up off the bed.

"You think I ain't seen you all friendly with my homie at the studio, yesterday?!" He yelled as I jumped at his sudden tone of voice.

"Roddy, he was asking about how my family was doing! You know me and him go way back! Even before I met Bird and them!" I yelled throwing my arms up.

"So that gives you a reason to be a friendly as mothafucka!" Roddy yelled pulling up his pants walking up to me.

"Roddy.." I said shocked at how he was acting right now.

We were literally doing good as second ago. And I was starting to get some flashbacks of Joshua during our relationship.

"Huh!" He yelled, while I just sat there.

"Roddy, calm down.." I said as he breathed out slowly.

"Baby...b-baby I'm sorry." He said as looked at me. "Baby I'm so sorry-"

"It's okay." I said as nodding as I sat him down on the couch.

"I was just mad, I had got irritated and-"

"Baby it's fine, arguments always happen. We just have to learn to communicate better and more." I said as he looked up at me.

"Your probably just tired, okay? Just lay down and rest." I said as he nodded as we laid down.

"I'm sorry again, mamas." He said as I smiled.

"It's fine, honey." I said giving him a reassuring smile as he sighed.

"Your just tired right now honey, that all." I said as he nodded.

"You right. I am getting a lil sleepy." He said as yawning as I chuckled.

"Come on let's go to sleep." I said as he nodded turning the light off, kissing my forehead goodnight.

This one chapter right here was weak. Imma try harder next time.

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
🥭

𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 ʳᵒᵈᵈʸ ʳⁱᶜᶜʰ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें