Chapter 3

Thursday March 15

Diamond's POV
I can't lie and say that, that Roddy nigga wasn't fine. Specially his eyes and his lingo. It's was all so attractive.

I felt special when he came up to me and asked why I was alone. But then again he probably has a whole woman so let me stop.

"Diamond." Bree said making me snap out of my daze.

"Yes." I said

"Come on I'm ready to go. A nigga starving." She said making me look her way.

"A nigga- bitch?" I said laughing making her mug me.

"Let's go dang." She said walking to the car as I followed.

"You want something to eat, when you take me home?" I asked.

"Yeah, so I'll stay over." She said waiting at a red light.

"Okay." I said going on my phone.

"Oh and I'm meeting up with the gang tomorrow so I want you to come wit me." She said driving again.

"Alright. And you need to stop doing jasmine dirty." I said laughing.

"Because that's your bae, right?" I added.

"Man, she be playin." Bree said kissing her teeth.

"And you play too." I said shaking my head.

"But that's different."'Bree said sighing.

"Sure it it." I said laughing while she glared at me.

Time skip to the next morning

"Bree wake up" I said shaking her.

"No." She said turning over.

"Bree wake up....Bree." I said again.

"Man I'm tryna sleep." She said pulling the covers over her.

"What about seeing your friends today?" I asked.

"They can wait." She mumbled going back to sleep.

I went down stairs getting a cup of ice water.
I made my way up stairs chuckling, as I went to the closet grabbing a belt. I pulled the covers of slowly before hitting her with the belt and pouring the water on Bree making her shoot up from the bed.

"MAMA!" Bree shouted running around the room as I fell out laughing.
She slipped on the wood floor, making my loose my breath from laughing.

"That ain't funny man." Bree said sounding like she was about to cry.

"I'm sorry Bree" I said in a baby voice hugging her only to have her push me away.

"Come and get dressed I made us some breakfast your favorite." I said making her stand up quickly.

"For real!" She said jumping like a little kid.

"Don't break my floors." I said walking out.

After we ate we headed toward my car. I started the car driving out the neighborhood then to our destination.

"We're here" I said stoping the car.

I seen that Roddy boy from afar looking in my direction. Bree had already left the car going towards the porch greeting everybody while I stayed in the car.

I know Bree told me I didn't have to come with her but I decided to go anyway, for a obvious reason.

I left the car heading towards the porch seeing bird run up to me hugging me tightly.