Chapter 12

*the same day*

Diamond's POV
We had finally made it to my house as Roddy parked his car in my drive way.

"We're home Irene." I said to the dog as she barked cutely.

"Come on." I said to Irene as I unlocked the door walking inside setting her down.

She ran around freely around the couch as I giggled.

"Thank you so much baby." I said kissing Roddy's cheek as he cheesed.

"Why every time I kiss you, you be smiling so hard?" I asked as he shrugged.

"Because you special to me." He said as I smiled.

"But we've only known each other for a short amount of time." I said as he scrunched his face up.

"So? You still mines." He said kissing my neck as I smiled.

Irene ran up on Roddy putting her paws on his foot, barking.

"Ion think she like that." I said as Roddy frowned at the dog.

"Well you gon have to love it lil bit." Roddy said bucking at the dog.

I hit his arm mugging him, picking up Irene.
"Don't be bucking at her." I said kissing Irene forehead.

"So now you on her side, huh?" Roddy asked me chuckling. "Yeah." I said smiling.

"But I have to talk to you about something." I said putting Irene down for her to run around again.

"Wassup." Roddy said leaning back in his seat licking his lips at me.

"So you remember when we were at your moms house." I said as he nodded.

"Yeah." He said.

"You said that I was your...girlfriend." I said and he looked at me for a moment before nodding.

"So? Is there a problem?" He said tilting his head to the side.

"No, but we just never talked about this." I said as he chuckled.

"We ain't gotta talk if you mines, baby." He said rubbing my chin.

"My actions speak for me, so don't get it twisted." He said as I nodded.

"You stuck with me, aight?" He asked looking me in the eyes.

"Yeah, but dang why did you say it like that?" I said as he chuckled.

"Sorry mamas." He said laughing lowly staring at me rubbing my cheek.

"You so beautiful." He blurted out.

"That's very random, baby." I said smiling.

"I know, but remember if a nigga try to holla at you, you better keep walking, cause if you don't..." he said.

"What's gonna happen?" I said confused.

"You gon see a different me." He said with all seriousness.

"Your so crazy." I said laughing before stopping. "You dead serious?" I asked as he nodded.

"Crazy ass..." I mumbled grabbing the remote to my TV.

"Stop cussing." He said smuggling his head in my neck.

"Whatever." I said as he shrugged.

"I have to go get ready to go spend so quality time with my friend, so I about to go get ready." I said as Roddy gave me a weird look.

"What?" I asked as he laughed.

"Why you talk so proper." He said laughing.

"I like to present myself as a lady." I said looking at him.

"Mmh aight." He said smacking my ass.

"Go on ahead and go get ready." He said as I giggled walking up the stairs, into my bedroom.

*time skip*

After about 15minutes I was ready to go. I checked my outfit in my body mirror posing.

Yeah this the one.

I grabbed my purse and my keys heading towards my bedroom door

I already texted Jasmine earlier telling her that we could meet up now.

I walked downstairs seeing Roddy not in the living room.

I walked in the kitchen seeing him sitting at the table eating my pineapple chunks.

"Roddy...." I frowned looking at him.

"Are you eating my last box of pineapple chunks!" I yelled as he took the last bite.

"Sorry?" He said as he ran to the living room with me right on his tail.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I said as he jumped over the couch, making me miss my shot with trying to throw the remote at him.

"Yeah! Get him Irene! Get his ass!" I said hyping Irene up as she hopped on his chest barking at him.

"Yeah! Come on momma." I said picking Irene up as I mugged Roddy.

"That weak ass throw!" He said laughing picking the remote up sitting on the couch.

"I'll buy you some more if it makes you feel better, baby." He said kissing my cheek.

"Nah, I'll just call up my side nigga." I said smirking as Roddy gave me a death glare.

"I'll kill that nigga." He spat as I gasped.

"Roddy...stop being so violent." I hit his arm.

"The hell wrong with you"

"Stop cussing around my kid." He said picking up Irene, as she licked him.

"I gotta get going so don't mess up anything in here, okay?" I said grabbing my purse and keys.

"I can't get no kiss?" He said frowning.

"No. You ate my food." I said as he smacked his lips.

"Man, you childish." He said as he waved me off.

"Whatever, bye baby." I said kissing him making him smile.

"Don't be out to long. And don't be talking to no niggas, aight?" He said as I nodded.

"Alright, bye bye." I said as I left the house, going to my car.

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
🧡