Chapter 7

Roddy's POV
I laughed looking at Diamond's facial expression.

"You excited." I said smiling while she nodded hardly smiling.

"I can't wait to see the master piece be done, live, raw. Then one top of that I can't wait to meet your mom." She said cheesing hard.

"You a lil kid, I swear." I said laughing pulling into my drive way.

"So, you love it." She said smiling.

"Come on." I said making my way getting out of the car, as she did the same.

We walked in and she looked around in amazement while I laughed at her.

"The colors are beautiful. Look at this couch." She said plopping down on the couch giggling.

"And look at these white and gold marble counters." She said smiling hardly.

"We might f- never mind." I said cutting my self off.

"I'm bout to go get ready so you can go explore the house if you want." I said giving her a kiss before going up stairs to shower and go change.

"Okay!" She yelled as I closed my room door.

20 minutes later.

After I got dressed I headed down stairs to see Diamond on the couch on her phone.

"You ready?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said grabbing her hand walking her to the car.

I opened the door as she got in the car, I closed the door then rushed to my side hopping in. I started the car backing out in to the road, soon leaving the neighborhood.

"You wanna grab something to eat?" I asked looking at her as she nodded her head smiling like a kid.

I smiled back before saying, "what you wanna eat?". Making he face drop.

"I don't know." She said frowning.

"How about chic-fil-A?" She said while I nodded.

"Yeah, that sound good." I said driving again as the light turned green.

"So are you working on a song right now?" Diamond asked looking at me.

"Yeah, imma make a bag with this one." I said smiling licking my lips.

"You better." She said laughing.

I pulled into the drive through letting my window down.

"What you want?" I asked Diamond.

"Chick-fil-A deluxe with a small fry and a sprite." She said before going back on her phone.

"Aight." I said then I said my order and the lady called out the price and I drove to the other window.

When I pulled up I gave the lady the money, then got me and Diamond's food driving off.

"This buss." I said eating my chicken sandwich as Diamond laughed at me.

"You didn't lie tho." She said laughing.

"When we get to this studio, you better not be talking to no niggas." I said mugging her.

"Ion know about that." She said laughing.

"What you mean 'you don't know' you ain't got to know cuz you mines mamas." I said looking at her.

"Really." She said smiling.

"Hell yeah, I can't have yo fine ass running around here." I said grabbing her thigh.