Chapter 6

Roddy's POV
I woke up to the smell of food cooking making me sit up.

Yesterday I did a lil prank on Diamond since she ain't wanna give a nigga a kiss.

I might of went a little to far but that don't matter.

I went to the bathroom brushing my teeth before heading down stairs, seeing a plate of food already made.

I walked up behind her slowly hugging her, only to have her push me back.

"Don't touch me." She said harshly.

"What's good with chu." I said acting dumb.

"You stupid of something?" She said turning the stove off.

"What's up." I said turning her around. "Last night, dummy." She said looking at me.

"Oh." I said before busting out laughing making her look at me like I was crazy.

"I'm sorry mamas." I said walking towards her.
"It was a harmless prank." I added smiling.

"Your foods right there....I hope you choke on it." She said walking away, going up stairs.

"Don't wish that on me, baby." I said laughing grabbing my food.

I sat down at the table, praying over my food before digging in.

"This buss." I said looking up at her.

"I know." She said drinking some juice.

"You still mad at me?" I asked.

"..."

"I'm sorry mamas." I said laughing while standing up.

"No your not, because your laughing." She said crossing her arms mugging me.

"I'm sorry, my bad." I said hugging her from behind.

"Give me a kiss." I said puckering my lips at her.

"Say please." She said smiling. "Hell nah." I said mugging her.

"Fine then you can't get a kiss." She said about to remove my arms but I stopped her. "Fine."

"That's what I though." She said smirking.
"Say please." She added making me mug her.

"Please." I said lowly.

"Of course." She said kissing my cheek.
"What was that?" I asked.

"You told me to give you a kiss." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, a actual kiss." I said staring at her.

"I'm sorry papa." She said walking up to me putting her arms around my neck. Making me a little surprised.

Papa?

She grabbed my face kissing me two times, before pulling back smiling while blinking hardly.

"Papa huh?" I said smirking. "Yeah, papa, you don't like it?" She said  pouting.

"Nah I like it." I said. "And what I tell you about that pouting shit." I said making her stop immediately.

"I'm sorry." She said about to do it again but stopped. "It's a habit." She said pulling away from me.

"Mmh." I said walking to her living room.

"What do you have planned for today?" She said sitting on my lap.

"Damn." I said moving in my seat a little.

"I'm hurting you?" She asked but I shook my head. "Nah you good mamas." I said holding her waist.

"I plan on going to the studio today, then going to go see somebody today, so I want you to come with me." I said looking at the side of her face. "Who." She said smiling.

"Wait- wait don't tell me let me guess." She said "You made a new friend." She said.

"Nah." I said laughing at her.

"You got a new dog?" She asked scratching her head while I laughed harder. "Nah." I said.

"You coming with me to see my moms." I said making her face light up.

She gasped. "Roddyyy, really." She said squealing.

I nodded saying "Yeah, is that alright with you.".

"Yes!" She said jumping up and down a little.
"Chill." I said chuckling.

"Gon and get ready so we can go to my house, so I can get ready." I said while she rushed up the stairs.

After a while she came down on with this on.

"Let's ride." I said as she followed me to my car.