Chapter 12

A/N: Plot? In my porn? More likely than you think.

"That mangy two-faced ratty-haired bastard!" Yuriko seethed, stabbing her food with her fork.

"No. His hair is nice and soft." I grumbled.

"It's not about facts, it's about insult flow." Yuriko flicked my hand. "So he and the pornstar were working together?"

"Love the nickname, hating the place you're saying it." I said, gesturing around the workplace.

"Answer the question."

"Yes...maybe."

Yuriko was about to say something when Akko walked up.

"Hi!" She said with a fake smile

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Have you heard from Gojo recent-"

"Why do you keep asking me?" I said. "You always ask me about him, don't you have each other's number?"

Her smile dropped for a second before returning.

"Just tell me."

I rolled my eyes. "Last I heard from him was over a week ago. I have him blocked so if he tried to reach out, I didn't get it. Happy?"

"What did he say?"

He sent me a video of him masturbating to the thought of fucking me instead of you.

"Just text him yourself."

She stood there as if I was gonna magically cave and give her answers but I didn't have time for this shit. Eventually, she left in a huff. Yuriko gave me a look to which I returned as we watched her stomp away. We talked more about nothing and returned to work after the lunch break. Throughout the day, I saw her shoot dirty looks in my direction and I sighed.

"She hates your guts." Yuriko chuckled

"Over a fucking dude too. Pathetic." I seethed as I started typing more aggressively.

"She'll understand on her own."

"I wish she understood now."

The next few days were just more of that. More of her glares. Sometimes attempting to trick me into answering her questions and other weird nonsense. On day 3, I walked out of the office into a quiet area and called Gojo.

"Hello~!" He answered in a sing-song voice. "Finally miss me?" 

I'm already annoyed.

"Tell your girlfriend to chill." I hissed at him.

"Okay...Chill out?"

"I'm not your girlfriend."

"You could be though~!"

"Gojo-"

"Not answering to that." He said.

"...You're so fucking annoying." I groaned.

"You know what to call me." He said in a smooth voice.

"Satoru-"

"Good girl."

A thrill ran down my spine that I didn't ask for. I glared internally at myself.

"D-don't say that to me. Call Akko. She's getting on my damn nerves."

"Why?" Satoru asked, his voice sounding slightly more serious. "What's wrong?"

"She's been waiting to talk to you, you bastard and she's been bugging me for days about you. So for my sake at least fucking talk to her." I hissed, my voice getting louder than I intended.