Epilogue

A/N: Hey y'all just a heads up that if you don't know Toji and Satoru's backstory this WILL contain some spoilers in that arena.

-Two Years Later-

Suguru:

How could you offer to save me from my 9 - 5 and then get with that guy 😭😭😭

Y/N:

You're still on that? It's been two years.

Suguru:

As long as I work I will never be over it.

Which is why I found a rich woman who wants to take me on date ^o^

Y/N:

Secure that workless future

Suguru:

Maybe not totally workless. I might exorcise on the side

For a fee of course 💰💰💰

Y/N:

Why not just do that now?

Suguru:

Cuz scamming rich people would be way more efficient than working my way up.

Y/N:

An inspiration, a role model, Japan's most holy man.

Suguru:

All I do is give.

So. How nervous are you?

I sent him a video of my hand shaking. Toji sighed as he set down a dish on the table.

"Please breathe before you pass out."

"I'm fine. I was joking." I reassured him.

"Don't move your face." He said before he pulled out his phone and showed me what I looked like.

Panicked. Yea okay I'm panicking. His son Megumi was coming over with his friends and this was the first time Megumi was going to meet me. While it's not like I'm his age, Toji and I do have quite an age gap. I don't know if he'll think it's weird. Plus Toji just recently reconnected with him. I was completely unsure of how this would go.

"Okay so maybe I'm super nervous and what if he doesn't like me??? You guys are rekindling your relationship right now I don't wanna get in the way of that! But also I don't wanna leave you but I would have to so you can be close to you-"

"You're getting way ahead of yourself again," Toji said, poking my forehead with a wooden spoon. "Let's get through dinner. Okay?"

I took a deep breath but it didn't stop my mind from racing to every dramatic scenario I've ever seen in dramas. Toji sighed and cupped my face. He gave me pecks all over asking me to calm down between each kiss. By the end of it, I still had a tiny pout. He kissed me on the lips and then touched my forehead with his when we separated.

"Quit worrying. It will be fine." He said softly.

If it isn't we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there.