01 - use somebody

It's Friday evening.
Sam is walking into the shared living room, straight out of the shower with only a towel around his hips.

As soon as he saw his roommate Bucky still sitting on the couch as he was when Sam left for the shower he groaned in frustration.

"Come on Bucky, why are you not getting ready?" Sam walked closer to Bucky, while grabbing his shirt off the couch next to him.

"Because I ain't coming with you." Bucky replied calm, taking another sip of his third beer.

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not" Bucky replied now annoyed.

"Bucky! I'm doing this for you! You have to get out there again.. get laid..
For fucks sake! I told you yesterday that we're going clubbing today!" Sam snapped clearly pissed.

"And I told you to fuck off." Bucky mirrored the same pissed mood.

It was silent for a moment.
"Give me your phone" Sam demanded, done with the same argument happening over and over again.

"Why?"

"Just give me your phone!"

"No. Why?"

"What would you possible have on your phone that you won't give it to me?! You got cyborg porn on that or what?!" Sam raised his voice irritated.

"NO! Nothing.. I don't know? I just asked why?!"

"Since you're staying stubborn, as always. We're going to set you up a dating profile. Now.
So hand me the goddamn phone!!"

"absolutely not."

"Yes."

"No! Just because we're roommates now doesn't allow you to set me up with creeps!"

"I'm not setting you up with creeps, Bucky!!
You haven't gone out since the 40s dude! And i get the whole Hydra thing happened and you haven't been yourself - but that's the past now!!
God knows when you last got laid.
I am sure you don't want to spend the rest of your life with me so you gotta start getting out there!"

Bucky groans and hands Sam the phone without another word.

"Good. I downloaded you tinder.
Added the only picture you got of yourself and now you have to write some things you like and introduce yourself." Sam hands him the phone back.

Bucky types some things in and Sam looked with him onto the display laughing.

"Dude it's not supposed to be some letter"

"YOU told me to write this!"

"Food... really?" Sam smirks to which Bucky lets out an uncomfortable laugh.

Sam explained the App a bit further to Bucky and then finished getting ready to go clubbing alone.