22 - happy together

Content warning: mention of sexual use of a knive

Bucky woke up early to the smell of pancakes and coffee. He immediately thought about you just like he thinks about you all the time. Day and night.

He frowned as he didn't find you by his side and then got up, picking up Alice who was also awake, following the heavenly smell, hoping it would lead him to you.

"Oh hii" you smiled at him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.
You then took Alice out of his arms smiling at her before placing her in the high chair.

"I made breakfast" You were still smiling proudly.

"Those are a lot of pancakes" Bucky chuckled rubbing his eyes still tired

"I know.." you then frowned and Bucky immediately regretted saying something.

"But good thing that your boyfriend is a super soldier and eats a lot" he walks to you, holding you by the waist.

You still looked at the ground until he kissed you.
"Besides I love pancakes and have to eat a lot because of my fast metabolism"

"You have a fast metabolism?"

"Yeah"

"But.. how are you so.."

"Big?" He finished your sentence laughing.

You blushed and he kissed your cheek.
"Because I eat a lot and train a lot."

"I've never seen you train"
"I bet you'd love to see that" he laughed.

"Yeah, I mean I am sure you look hot while doing so" As soon as those words left your lips you regretted them.

Bucky smirked and reached behind you, his face only inches from yours. You stopped breathing for a moment until he popped the grape from behind you into his mouth.

"I got to train later. Maybe I'll let you watch"
He smirked while chewing the grape.

You blushed even more as he brushed a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I love you" you whispered out.
"I can't see me loving nobody but you" he whispered back before placing a tender kiss on your lips.

"Me neither" you blushed.
"The only one for me is you."
"And you for me" you kissed him again.

You then both sat at the table starting your breakfast.
"This is really good." Bucky was on his fourth plate of pancakes and fruits.

"You really do eat a lot" you laugh.
He chuckles as he took another sip of coffee.

"Doll?"
"Mhm?" You looked up from your plate at him and he suddenly had a serious expression.

"I.. uh.."
"What is it?" You reached for his hand on the table. He looked down at your fingers interwined and smiled.