𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙂𝙀

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗕𝗘𝗗, you slam your fist into your bedsheets before dramatically wailing

You just finished Kimetsu No Yaiba— Otherwise known as Demon Slayer. Painful. Very painful.

"FUCK EVERYTHING! WHY MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS?????!!!"  You wailed, screaming and crying over the death of fictional characters.

You rolled over, facing your friend, Ray, who sat on your bed staring at you with a deadpanned expression.

You had invited him over, calling him and crying about an emergency and demanded him to come comfort you.

He genuinely thought you got into more fucked up business.

He was wrong.

My guy barged into your room, actually concerned bringing your favourite comfort ice cream.

Only to see you looking constipated as you ugly sobbed into HIS 6ft body-pillow of Nick Wilde.

Why the fuck did you even have that?!

"(Y/N) YOU BITCH! ITS 2 FUCKING AM AND YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THIS??? THIS IS AN EMERGENCY?? YOU FUCKING FAILED ABORTION!"

You sobbed louder again.

"FUCK YOU RAY!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.  FIRST KYOJUROU TURNING INTO A PENIS RING AND NOW MY BABY GENYA TURNED INTO MY CAT WHEN THAT DRUNKARD FOUND IT???"

"STOP REFERENCING YOUR FUCKING DEAD CAT!"

"NEVER! PEACH'S LEGACY WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN!"

"You're so fucking stupid. I don't think I've ever met anyone as dumb as you."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHGGGHGSHSHHS"
——————————-

Two whole hours had past, and the tears weren't stopping. You kept annoying and pissing off Ray with your complaining and your accidental calling him Rat instead of Ray.