𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳 ; 𝗞𝗬𝗢𝗝𝗨𝗥𝗢

NOTE ;I'm feeling sick, yet I wrote so much compared to my other chapters

NOTE ;
I'm feeling sick, yet I wrote so much compared to my other chapters. How funny? 4046 words? Damn. This is like worth 2 or 3 chapters usually..

+ THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS??!! I'm so happy!!

Also, I'm going to Anime North on Saturday! The convention here in Toronto!! I'm super excited, so there won't be a chapter that day! I'm going as Zenitsu!

_________

OVER THE NEXT WEEK, you had spent time with Senjuro and Kyojuro.

Successfully avoiding Shinjuro. Yay!

You would wake up at around 5 in the morning, helping Senjuro prepare breakfast and take your Japanese lessons with him.

It was torturous. You sucked, always mispronouncing and mixing up words, but you made progress.

Well, good enough progress for a week.

You honestly wondered how Senjuro had the patience to teach you— but having Kyojuro as a brother and Shinjuro as a Father must cause a lot of interesting additions.

You're usually a fast learner, but that would only happen after you get a basic understanding of what you need to do.

Senjuro was kind with you, always double checking with you and helping you. He's truly an angel.

Kyojuro on the other hand, was terrifying. You loved him, but he was so happy about somethings that it was terrifying.

He trained you to your upmost limit, to the point it was torturous. Pain.

What made it even worse was the language barrier! Senjuro helped Kyojuro talk to you several times, but otherwise you both had to communicate through weird gestures. Funny.

——————-

3:41 pm.

You were sitting in your room, writing in your journal. You decided to keep it in english, to avoid prying eyes— (Kyojuro). You had two of them, the first one you had written everything you knew about demon slayer, including the timeline, deaths, and more. You could NOT forget. The second one was used for more present information.