𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 8 : 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝘼𝙇𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙏 𝙀𝙓𝙋𝙇𝙊𝘿𝙀𝙎

note ; apologies for the late update! i've been so busy recently and a little burnt out from writing the same plot again and again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

note ; apologies for the late update! i've been so busy recently and a little burnt out from writing the same plot again and again... so i took some time and wrote drabbles to get motivation to write again.

Edit ; LMAOO THANK U GUYS FOR 69 VOTES <333
what have you all been up to? i went to a convention last weekend as zenitsu with my friends! this week i spent time with my interests and i celebrated my friends birthday + got preparations for a family member's wedding! surely busy this week haha!!

__________

THE DEMON was already staring at you with a calm expression, masking the slight shock and inner-conflict he had when seeing you.

You gulped as the two of you made eye contact— the pink haired demon's eyes were rather menacing. You sweat a little as you awkwardly stand while his eyes trail on you, taking in your appearance as he concluded you probably were here for the same reason he was.

Akaza was a little conflicted on what to do.

You, on the other hand had stopped your panic completely. This wasn't that scary— and since when did you care about your well-being anyway?

You shrugged, ignoring your instincts that told you to get your ass out of there. You know you should probably protect yourself if you want to protect others— but this was a risk you needed to take.

You knew very well you wouldn't be able to get out of there anyway— he wouldn't let you leave. You'd rather not make a fool out of yourself.

Walking towards him, you ignored Akaza's wary look at you as you hoped to yourself Kyojuro would not show up right now. He had his nichirin with him— but Akaza would not toy with him this time and might kill him.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you lazily made eye-contact with the demon that sat crisscrossed beside you.

He was already staring at you, confused with your actions as he watched you sit down. What the hell? If you knew so much about him you definitely knew his power.

Any normal human would sense something wrong and flee. But then again— you were not normal. You already proved it to him the last time you two met.

You kept eye contact with him as you plopped down next to him, gently as you took care not to ruin the kimono Mitsuri gave you. Akaza narrowed his eyes at you as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Why the hell are you acting so funny?" He spoke, remembering you speaking english in your last encounter.

Akaza raised his arms to cross them on his chest as he waited for your answer. Hell— he shouldn't even be talking to you and should be taking you to his master. But, there was something stopping him— something inside of him that resided there since the last time you two spoke.