𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6 ; 𝙄'𝙈 𝙏𝙊𝙊 𝙏𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘿 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎.

NOTES ; I'M SOO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE I'VE BEEN SO UNMOTIVATED AND HAD A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK

NOTES ;
I'M SOO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE I'VE BEEN SO UNMOTIVATED AND HAD A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK.. TRIED TO BREAK IT W THIS CHAPTER. I Promise I'LL POST MORE AFTER!!

Also I've been thinking— what about a fanfic where like the Uppermoons are sent to your world? In your house or something? Purely crack ? I've read a few fanfics like that anf they're really funny! I might write my own short one!

___________

STRETCHING as you got up, you yawned as you went to go clean yourself and take a bath.

Cleaning yourself, you looked around wondering what you were going to wear.

You slept in the same clothes you wore when you were first teleported here. Nasty.

Humming, you found the pair of clothes Senjuro had left for you.

"What a precious kid."

The clothes Senjuro had given you were the same as his, black hakama pants along with a white kimono.

Struggling on how to put it on, you eventually got it through your struggle.

It fits perfectly. Damn.

Patting your clothes down, you comb through your hair before patting it down.

Your (H/C) hair had grown to be up to your breasts— because you haven't cut your hair in quite a long time.  Humming, you look in the mirror feeling your hair before you deem yourself presentable enough.

Maybe I'll ask Senjuro if I could trim my hair. Maybe. It kinda looks good like it. I look amazing.

Snorting at yourself, you decide to do one last thing. Looking through the pockets of your old clothes, you come across a rubberband.

"Jackpot!"

Deciding to tie your hair into a low side ponytail, you slip the band up your hair before stretching it and repeating.