𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵 ; 𝗔 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

note ;  i have no excuses

note ; 
i have no excuses. except for the fact i've been rlly busy recently and have a VERY poor attention span.. and... i got the final fantasy 7 remake and i was playing it when i was supposed to be writing this so....

________

AS YOU AND THE DEMON basked in the presence of the fireworks—it soon came to an end. With a last loud boom , the sky glittered with a final hue of a crimson red.

The fireworks had ended, and now you hoped your time with Akaza would end. As much as you would love to stay with him— it would cause problems if Kyojuro was to find you nonchalantly with one of the corps greatest enemies.

Getting up silently, you looked down at the eerily quiet Akaza, who had a blank look on his face as he looked into the sky. If you looked closer, there was a hint of longing trapped in his golden irises.

Your face softened a little as you looked at the peaceful demon, before turning to leave. 'I hope he lets me leave—' You thought to yourself while your expression was replaced with a deadpan as you continued down the path you used to come up the mountain.

As you trekked down the hill carefully, your mind was drifting off back to Akaza. You hoped he took your words to heart. Finally getting back to the town, your first instinct was to find Kyojuro.

It was late, and he needed to get back for his night patrols too. And you were tired. Patting down your kimono, you huff and get ready to get through the biggest crowd to find Kyojuro.

As you step in, you almost instantly feel a hand on your wrist.

......

Your speaking instincts kicked in.

"OH FUCK NAH LET ME—" You cut yourself out when you turn and realize it was just Kyojuro.

As he blinked at you with an confused expression, you nervously laugh back as you wave at him. Kyojuro's relieved smile turns into a small frown as he gently pulled you into the direction of his house.