CHAPTER 15 ; CHARM

note ; oops i missed u guys

note ;
oops i missed u guys...

ALSO SHOULD I ADD HANTENGU CLONES AS A LOVE INTEREST ?!?!

(no beta we die like rengoku i will never proofread)

__________

TANJIRO's eyes widened at Nezuko's sudden anger, as sweat dripped down his forehead as he went to console the crying Zenitsu. "N-NEZUKO!! WHHYYYYYY?????!?" He cried, and you fought the urge to deadpan as Nezuko wrapped her arms around you tighter. You sucked in a breath, feeling a little too constricted as Tanjiro rushed to you, concerned.

"I'm so sorry [Y/N]-san! She's usually not so.. rude!" He spoke, slightly sad as he forced Nezuko away from you. You could finally breathe, the bright lights of heaven disappearing from your eyes.

"It's alright.. she's cute..." You spoke, wheezing as Tanjiro patted your back. Nezuko frowned at this interaction, climbing back into her box angrily as she stepped on Inosuke.

Inosuke screamed, waking up and grabbing the nearest thing, which happened to be Zenitsu and pulling him in to act as his pillow. Zenitsu screamed back, stuck in Inosuke's embrace while trying to pry him away. "LET ME GO YOU LITERAL ANIMAL!" He screamed, gathering the attention of the both of you.

You and Tanjiro turned to them, Tanjiro's hand still on your back as you regained your composure, your body shaking at the sight of the both of them.

'I... I can't—' You broke out in laughter, tears spilling out of your eyes as you wheezed in pain, choking on your own laughter as Your hand gripped onto Tanjiro's sleeve. Leaning back onto him as you burst into a fit of laughter. "HAHAHAAA— N-NO WAY—" 

Tanjiro blushed at your sudden contact, worriedly staring down at you as you felt your life slipping away once again. "THIS ISN'T FUNNY! HELP ME TAAANJIRROOOO!" Zenitsu cried, thrashing in Inosuke's grasp. You pushed Tanjiro towards them, who turned on his 'mother mode' and began to pry Zenitsu out.