start of a conversation

Naruto woke up to his waist being held and soft breathing on his neck. He looked at Sasuke next to him and smile. The smile was full of happiness and sadness. He kissed sasukes forehead and carefully got out his grip. He got ready and changed into his clothes. He walked into the kitchen and made him his usual smoothie.

Since all of the family drank coffee naruto had to make his smoothie before the others. Since the uchihas was here they would be having a formal breakfast. Naruto wanted his ramen.
He sat on the couch and was on his phone he got a call. He answered.

Shikamaru: so naruto are we still able to hang out today?

Naruto: um i have my boyfriend over can he come too?

Shikamaru was silent for some time. Shikamaru and sasuke dont get along.

Shikamaru: fine just be at the mall at 12 sharp.

Naruto: okay okay we will.

"Who was that?" A loud voice echoed. Naruto jumped up at the noise. He looked and saw kurama holding donuts. Naruto smiled and drooled over them. He reached for the bag but kurama pulled them away. "Who was that." Kurama asked once again.

"Oh just shikamaru. We planned to hang out today he was just checking in." Naruto said. Kurama gave him the bag of donuts and sat next to him. "Naruto i have some news." Naruto heard he seriousness in his voice so looked at him.

"I have to leave for sometime. Will you be okay with that." Kurama softly spoke. Naruto started tearing up. He hated being alone with the family. After minato accidentally slapped him. And kushina yelled at him. Naruto was scared of his family. He started crying and choking on the stuffed donuts in his mouth.

Kurama patted narutos back to help him stop choke. Naruto swallowed the donuts and hugged kurama. He sat on his lap and burried his face into his neck and continued crying.

After some time both the families was dressed and went to them. They saw them like that. Sasuke raised his eyebrow. "Naruto babe goodmorning." Sasuke said as he walked over to them. Naruto didn't speak he just continued to breathe in kuramas calming sent.

"Um i broke the news to him thats why he is like this." Kurama said as he tried to pull naruto off him. Naruto didnt want to let go. His sence of sercurity was leaving him. "Dobe i can hold you if you want." Sasuke said. He wanted to get closer to his boyfriend. "No!" Was all naruto said.

Sasuke clentched his fists and looked away. He didnt understand why naruto was acting like this. "For breakfast i was thinking we can all go out." Kushina said smiling. Everybody nodded. "I-i actually have to meet with shikamaru and the others at 12." Naruto quietly said. He was scared of jiaryas or minatos reaction.

"No we are going to talk about you and sasukes relationship today." Jiarya harshly spoke. Naruto opened his mouth to say something but shut it. He was an ant compared his family. Sasuke saw this and spoke up. "No its fine a date and a chance to meet all his friends would be nice." Naruto looked up at sasuke with eyes full of emotion.

Happiness, gratitude, and sorrow. "Okay i am fine with it. Their relationship will be fine." Mikoto said. They all came to an agreement and went to the restaurant to eat. They booked it for the whole morning because they needed to talk.

They all sat at the long table. And ordered their food. The seat armaments was minato and fugaku at the end. The wives on the right. Itachi on the left. Kurana on the left. And naruto and sasuke siting infront of each other. They started their conversation.