class rankings

"Naruto i am wondering if you are still into this relationship." Fugaku told him. Naruto found fugaku scary. His voice was deep and his stare was cold. Naruto didnt know what to say. He just looked at kurama. "Naruto does love sasuke he just needs time." Kurama said in his place.

None of then was satified with that answer. They needed to hear it from naruto himself. "This arranged marriage was only allowed because of the companies benefit." Fugaku harshly said. "This relationship is going nowhere. We have other companies willing to marry both of our sons." Fugaku said.

"We understand. Who would you choose if we cant continue this marriage." Minato asked. Naruto felt all the rage coming off his family. "Well sasuke would date sakura haruno. Itachi would date kakashi hatake." Fugaku looked at minato. They just stared at each other.

"Naruto and sasuke what do you want." Itachi finally spoke. He saw how much sasuke loved naruto he wasnt going to let his brother feel the same anger and grief he had felt. "I love that dobe. But it feels like we arent on the same level. I want to hold his hand kiss him. Love him. But he doesnt let me he shuts down. I just want him." Sasuke replied as a single tear dropped from his eye.

Naruto heard his voice crack as he was saying that. Naruto lowered his head. Gaara also told him that. They said they was going to get married. But he didnt. All gaara did was use him then leave. Naruto hated himself during that time. He convienced himself that everybody only wanted to use him.

"Naruto, sasuke is your boyfriend. He will always be there when your feeling down you just have to let him." Itachi said. It was rare when he did speak. Itachi monitored it was his specialty. He studied body language in college. "Naruto, say something." Tsunade said.

Naruto felt nauseous. He left like he was being cornered by all the stares. He held his stomach and teared up.  "Naruto speak!" Jiarya's voice was loud he was yelling at naruto. "D-dad you didnt have to yell." Minato said. "Your son needs to talk. He needs to start acting like his in the family." Jiarya took a bite of his food.

Naruto was crying. It wasnt his fault he was bullied all his life and was abused as a kid. Naruto never talked about what happened when he was kidnapped but he changed after. Naruto hugged his knees to his chest. He was starting to breath hard.

"Take deep breaths. In and out." Sasuke told naruto. It was the same words he told itachi when he was having a panic attack. Sasuke hugged naruto. Naruto pushed himself closer to sasuke. Sasuke rubbed his back and whispered calming things in his ear. Naruto soon calmed down.

"I want him to be my husband. I will try to do better to be worthy of him." Naruto said as he kissed sasukes cheek. They was satified with that answer so left it alone. But to kurama who watched naruto all his life shut out the world. But today he not only spoke up for himself but let sasuke into his vulnerable side. Naruto sat on sasukes lap and fell asleep.

It was 20 minutes till 12 so they woke naruto up. "I will be staying out late." Naruto told kurama. Kurama told his parents. "Sasuke take my car. Ill ride with our parents." Itachi said as he handed the keys to him. Sasuke was conflicted about it but naruto said yes. Naruto grabbed his phone and his parents gave him his credit card. Naruto got it tooken away after he gave birth.

Him and sasuke left. Sasuke drove them to the mall. Everybody was there. Hinata, neji, tenten, shikamaru, choji, ino, sakura, sai, kiba, and shino. When sakura saw sasuke she ran to him. "SASUKE-KUN." she latched onto his arm. Sasuke hated most of the people there. "Wow we said to not attract attention." Kiba said. He was apart of the lower of the high class. His family was known.

The hyugas was under the uchihas. They provided military practice. All the hyugas was taught to fight at young. Their business in 3rd in the leaf.

Naras was analysis specialists They was in charge of the towns important documents. And from time to time they would help the appointed "hokage" themselves The rank 4th in the leaf.

Then in the middle class there is the Yamanakas, the have a whole chain of mind related things. They study the human body but the mind is more their focus. The rank 1rst in middle class.

Ranking 2nd in middle is akimichis. They control all the food handling in restaurants and have their own popular restaurant.

Next is the aburames and inozukas. They both rank 3rd in middle. They both specialize in study of insects, plants or animals.

Lower class top is sai. He was adopted but the family that adopted him was a shadow family. The helped all businesses from the shadows. Sai doesnt like to be in the top class so left the family business.

Next in 2nd is the haruno. They had a fashion business open but it wasnt doing well for 13 years until sakura started modeling to help get buyers. They still owe a lot of money.