taken

"See this is why i didnt want to take itachis car." Sasuke said as he saw everybody staring. Girls started yelling for "sasuke-kun" he was a famous model and influencer. Naruto stood on his toes and whispered, "Im sorry i just wanted to make it here on time." Naruto kissed his cheek. (Itachis car)

"Well looks like we are not going to be able to shop in peace

"Well looks like we are not going to be able to shop in peace." Neji said. An idea popped into shikamarus mind. "Sasuke tell them that you'll give them autographs if they leave you alone." Sasuke hated that idea. He only gave his autographs to people it was needed to. And of course naruto.

Sasuke thought about it. "Fine." He said while rolling his eyes. Sasuke looked at all the girls taking photos of them. "If you girls can leave us alone for today you'll get autographs." They all yelled. And quickly ran away. "Okay now lets go shopping." Kiba said.

They went into the different stores. Sasuke bought hoodies and ripped jeans. Naruto bought crop tops and skirts he wanted to try something new. They all finished shopping so went to eat. "Okay real talk. Whose marrying who?" Ino asked. They all knew they would be married of soon.

"Me and kiba told our family we love each other so they let us marry." Hinata said holding kibas hand. "Um me and sasuke are still thinking about it." Naruto told them. Sasuke looked at naruto that wasnt what happened this morning. Sasuke was pissed. "I am going to leave. Call me when your done." Sasuke said ask he grabbed his bags and left.

Naruto was confused and everybody can see it on his face. But they all knew why sasuke left. It was not hard to see the love in sasukes eyes everytime he looked at naruto. But naruto pushes that love away. "You blockhead. If you dont love sasuke stop playing with his feeling." Sakura punched naruto.

After that it was silent naruto started crying. He was just an emotional roller coaster these last few days. How could he not be if it wasnt the day gaara broke his heart. It was the day he gave his kids away. And coming close was the day gaara broke his heart. "I-im leaving." Naruto said as he left. He ran away from the mall.

Naruto ran to a park. It was calming to him. He loved swinging under the flowers in the tree. He loved how free he felt. Naruto layed down on the bench and fell asleep. He woke up from being roughly dropped. Naruto rubbed his eye when his vision cleared he saw the same people who kidnapped him when he was younger.

He moved back away from them but his back hit the wall behind him. Causing his chains to make noise. They looked at him. "Looks like your up. Remember our sessions when you was younger?" A voice said narutos eyes widened he shook.

"No. No. Please no." Naruto pleaded. He still wasnt fully healed from their last sessions. The person laughed as he kicked narutos stomach. Naruto coughed up blood. The guy unchained naruto and took him to their special room. And started.

It was getting dark but sasuke hasnt read from naruto. He was starting to get worried when sai told him that he ran away. He drove back to narutos house. He opened the house door to be greeted by kurama. "Where is naruto?" He asked

"I thought he was here." Sasuke said. Naruto wasnt here. It was dark and now raining. "WHAT!" Kurama yelled causing everybody to go to them. "What happened? Hello sasuke where is naruto?" Kushina asked. Sasuke didn't know how to tell them he doesnt know where naruto was. He gulped.

"I got mad and left him at the mall with his friends. I told him to call me if he was ready. But the call never came. I call his friends and they said he ran off hours earlier." Sasuke said. Kushina was staring at sasuke in disbelief. Kurama slapped sasuke then ran out the house.

Every body ran out looking for naruto. The weather wasnt helping. But it was the same as last time naruto went missing. It would rain out of nowhere. Then have lightning at random. They searched everywhere and called everybody but he wasnt found. They went back to the house.

Kushina was crying. She blamed herself for putting so much pressure on naruto. She saw how small and vulnerable naruto was one time. But she yelled at him for it. They wanted naruto to grow up. But instead he just shut every body but kurama out. It was when he was 14. He asked to see the kids he cried and begged. But she yelled. She failed naruto as a mother.

Fugaku and itachi went to the police station to start a search on what happened. It was just like last time. Naruto ran off and didnt return. Kushina cried herself to sleep in minatos arms and sasuke was mad at himself. He was the cause of this if only he stayed.