endings and new beginnings

"I can bandage you both up. Your cuts must hurt." Naruto said. The boys just hugged each other and didnt move. Naruto went to go get his medical supplies. When he came back they was gone. "Dammit where could they have gone." Naruto went to sakura.

"Sakura have you seen 2 boys twins covered in bruises and cuts?" Naruto asked. He needed to make sure they was safe. "Yeah they was on their way to the morgue. They want to see that orphan girl." Naruto boosted to the morgue.

That wasnt something they needed to see. She was pale and lifeless. Bruises, cuts and hand marks on her body. When naruto arrive he saw them hugging her apologizing. Naruto just listened to them.

"Akiko im sorry this is my fault. If only i took the blame. If only i stopped him." One of the boys cried. "Some guy said he was our mom. But we cant forgive him. Hes the reason your dead." The other aki said. Caressing akikos cheek.

Naruto had enough and spoke up. He was crying himself. He brought them into this world but couldnt take care of them. He brought them into this world and couldnt give them a safe life.

"Please boys. I want to be there for you. I am hosting a funeral for her in 4 days. Please let me be your mom." Naruto said as he was on his knees crying. He put his head on the floor and begged them to forgive him.

The boys just nodded to each other and went to naruto. They brought his head up and hugged him. Naruto through the hug was able to tell that they was under fed and needed medical attention.

"Lets go get you both healed. I will take you home to meet your fathers. I promise you will be safe." Naruto held their hand and brought them to his office. He sat them down and took off their hoodies. They both had their rib cage showing. They was unhealthily starved. Like they havent eaten in days.

Bruising on their stomachs and marks on their backs possibly from a belt or a whip. Hand marks or their arms. And one had a broken leg. Naruto put them in thier proper bandages and hugged them. He needed to know who did this.

"Can you tell me who did this." Naruto asked them. He was going to have that person arrested. "Orochimaru." Akihiko said. Narutos eyes widened the same guy who kidnapped him 2 times. And tortured him. How did he know about them.

"How did you get with him?" Naruto curiously asked. "We ran away from the orphanage you left us at. Nobody wanted us. We never got adopted. When we was 3 its all started. One of the workers would call aki names."

"When we was 4 we found aki crying naked in the room. She told us what happened. How that worker raped her that night. When we went to get him to say hes sorry they said that it was our fault and beat us."

"So we ran away. And was found by sir orochimaru. He beat us everyday saying that we have a role to play. But one day aki started growing her boobs. When we asked for more clothes he said no and hurt us."

"A week later one of his men hurt aki. And orochimaru chocked her because of it. We brought her here but i guess it was too late." Akihiro said. Naruto hugged them and cried. This was his fault.

After naruto put cream and wrapped their cuts he gave them clean clothes. The hospital had for special cases. "Okay so we are going to my house. To meet your fathers and your sibling. Um if you want something tell me." Naruto said.

He brought to his car. He drove to the mall. He was going to buy them clothes and toys. "We are at the mall. If you see something you like. Tell me." Naruto told them as they walked into a clothes store. They walked around but they didnt pick anything out.

"Naruto kun." Naruto heard a voice. He turned to the voice and saw neji and hinata. He mentally cursed at himself. "Naruto kun how are you doing. Where is your husband and your son." Hinata shyly questioned.

"Um they are at home. I am with these boys." Naruto said bringing the boys closer to him. "Wow they look like you. Who are they." Neji asked. Him and naruto used to be enemies but became friends after they settled their disagreement.

"Ill tell you later. We have to shop to go home." Naruto excused them and looked at the formal clothes. They would need formal clothes for the funeral meeting his parents and more. Since the boys wasn't choosing their clothes naruto bought what he thought would be nice for them.

He then bought them shoes. As they walked around the different stores akihiko saw a crepe stand and a ramen stand. He tugged on his brothers shirt and pointed to the stands. They didnt want to ask naruto for it though.

Naruto saw them looking at those stands and walked to it. They happily ran to the ramen stand first. "Extra large pork ramen." They said together. Naruto chuckled. They was definitely his kids. "Make it 5 orders of that. 1 to go please." Naruto said to the seller. He paid then they went to the crepe stand next.

They ordered chocolate strawberry smoothies, donuts and crepes in honor of akiko. They got all their food and shopping bags and went back to the car. "Thank you." Akis said together.