the dead little girl

Menma was starting to tear up. His parents was laughing at him. "Baby your pants are on backwards and your shirt is on wrong." Sasuke walked into menmas room and pulled out an outfit. He went back to them and changed menma into different clothes.

"Menma remember when grand dad asks you about school dont answer

"Menma remember when grand dad asks you about school dont answer." Sasuke told menma as he put on his shoes. The grandparents told naruto about a boarding school 2 cities away. Naruto and sasuke told the parents no but they told menma and he got excited.

"Okay daddy." Menma said. They drove to their parents house when they went their they saw everybody waiting for them. They walked inside then saw their whole family. Menma ran around talking to the new people he saw. It was time for dinner so they all sat down.

"So boys since you are the only ones who have a heir you will be completely taking over the businesses. Itachi you need a wife." Fugaku said. Itachi rolled his eyes and played with menma. Itachi and menma was very close.

"As for naruto you already have to hospital. Me and your mother is retiring." Minato said. Naruto nodded. They started eating now. During dinner narutos emergency phone went off. He answered.

Sakura: "naruto their is a patient about 8 years old. She was beaten, choked and drugged. I need help here."

Naruto: "i am on my way."

Naruto hung up and rushed out his seat. Everybody looked at him. "A kid was rushed in the hospital and is in bad condition." He kissed menmas forehead. Then kissed sasuke before running out the house. He took the car. When he got to the hospital he went to the operation room.

"Naruto we need help. She had a skull fracture. And shes internally bleeding. We can only pump her because of the drugs." Sakura said crying. Naruto looked at the girl and felt a string pull on his heart. He didnt know what it was, maybe he felt like this because he had a child himself.

They did many surgeries. It lasted until 4 in the morning until she died. Naruto tried his best to save her but she just was able to keep going. Naruto and sakuras heart broke. They witnessed death but from people who had a chance to live. This little girl didn't.

"See if we can call her parents or anything." Naruto said. "Actually sir naruto she wasn't with anybody when she came. No parents shes a jane doe." A nurse said. Naruto was broken even more. Her parents didnt even know she was here.

Naruto stitched up her body then covered her with the a towel. He left the operation room and broke down. Thoughts like what if that happened to menma popped into his head. He made up his mind. He was going to find out who she was. He told the cops and gave them a picture of what she looked like for the news.

He called around but no luck. So he went home. He took off his clothes and got on the bed. Sasuke woke up. "I-i wasnt able to save the little girl." Naruto said crying. Sasuke hugged him and rubbed his back. "Hey shh its okay." Sasuke said and kissed narutos head.

After some time naruto calmed down. He looked at sasuke in the eye then kissed him. Sasuke broke the kiss after some time. "Hey stop. Im in a mood." Sasuke said. Naruto got on his lap. "Me too im in a mood too." Naruto was taking off sasukes shirt. Sasuke kissed naruto and layed him on the bed to continue.