the agreement

Naruto and the kids was in the car. Naruto was crying. His life was messed up. He lost his daughter. His husband put his hands on him. And now he left him. He couldnt drive just yet because his vision was blurry.

"Mommy?" Menma was teary and was about to cry. Naruto wiped his tears and looked at the kids in the back. "Im sorry you had to see and hear that." Naruto drove to the hotel that gaara was staying at. Naruto bought the room next to his. He texted gaara that he was there.

Gaara and his family went to narutos room. Gaara immediately saw the boys. He went and sat infront of them. He saw the similarities he and naruto had in those boys. They had gaaras red hair and his pale skin. But narutos bright ocean blue eyes. He hugged them and cried.

Gaara always wanted kids but just wasnt able to have them. "If you still dont believe we can get a dna test. But gaara i am sorry for not telling you." Naruto said. It was getting late. He nor menma hasnt eaten dinner. "Yes we want that dna test before the funeral." Temari said. Naruto just nodded.

"I will go get the testing kit. Can you watch the kids or will i have to take them." Naruto asked. "Take menma i can watch my kids." Gaara replied. Naruto held menmas hand and walked to his car. He wasnt going to blame gaara for not watching menma. It wasn't his kid.

Naruto got the kit from the hospital then picked up some food for him and menma. After they ate he went back to the hotel and they did the test. "We have to wait 3 hour for the results." Naruto said. They took a blood and a saliva sample.

Sasuke opened the card naruto gave him. He read to out loud. "Join us to remember the life of akiko uzumaki. This saturday at 12 pm." Kurama eyes widened. "Who is akiko uzumaki?" Itachi asked. Kushina looked at minato. Kurama stayed silent. He knew it wasnt his place to tell them.

"That is one of narutos kids." Minato said. Sasuke couldnt believe what was just said. "Thats all we will tell you. If naruto wants you to know then he'll tell you." Kurama said as he left the house. Sasuke sat on the couch this was all to much to handle.

That was why naruto was so depressed lately. He lost one of his children. But why did he hide that child from sasuke. "Im going to the funeral on saturday." Sasuke said. His parents looked at narutos parents with denial and betrayal in their eyes.

"We will all go. Naruto needs us. He lost a child." Itachi said. He understood what it was like to loose a child. His pain was different though. Itachi didnt loose a child like naruto. His daughter was still alive.

It was late, the test results finally came back. Menma was sleep in narutos arms. He is suck a mommys boy. Naruto grabbed the papered results and gave them to gaara who dropped them and hugged the boys once again. Temari picked the papers up and ready them out loud.

"99.9 percent match." Temari said. She cried and hugged the boys too. Akihiko and akihiro hugged back crying. They finally have people who cares who cried for them. After a while of hugging and crying gaara spoke up. "You boys can live with me. I can teach you both so much stuff." Naruto looked at gaara.

"No these are my children. Im keeping them." Naruto yelled. "You gave them away. Your the reason my daughter is dead." Gaara told him. Gaara had no idea about them and if he did he would have kept them. Naruto on the other hand gave them away. He knew this was all his fault.

"It wasnt my choice. I was forced. And you left me remember." Naruto tried to reason. "I left for you. I wasnt good for you so i left. But naruto they are my kids please." Naruto didnt know what to do. Gaara was right it was his fault they was here. Akiko was dead. "The boys can choose." Naruto said what was right.

"Mommy. I-i dont know." Akihiro said. They did have a grudge against naruto for giving them away but he was wealthy and could help them. Gaara they just met and didnt know but would raise them right. Naruto just nodded and kissed menmas forehead. He put menma on the bed to rest.

"Well i am going in the shower. Gaara if you want they can sleep with you tonight." Naruto told gaara. He grabbed his towel and he grabbed his night clothes. He usually only wore an over sized hoodie. So he went to take a shower.

Naruto finished his night hygiene when he went out the bathroom he saw the twins cuddling together. He smiled to himself. He got a 2 bedroom hotel so the twins if they wanted could separate. Naruto wanted all of them to sleep together but wouldnt push it. He go in the bed with menma and slept next to him.

It has been 3 days since naruto left. It is also the day before the funeral. Gaara and naruto agreed on half custody. They would each get the kids for 6 months, and on the other months they didnt have them would pay to support them.