The Girl In The Yellow Coat.

The two girls throw their hoods above their heads and start towards the door

The two girls throw their hoods above their heads and start towards the door. Katniss grabs her bow and holds it underneath her cloak, they take a breath before they open the door. As they walk out they can hear an announcer go off saying, 'by order of President Snow, all residents must proceed to the Presidential Estate. Please continue to move forward in a calm and orderly fashion.

The two girls were walking down the white empty street in silence, the only sounds that could be heard was the announcer's voice echoing through the empty road and their soft footsteps. Over the two years both the girls spent preparing for each of their games and being in the arena they've learned how to move without being seen. Elliot used the shadows to her advantage in her games, striking at night and hiding in a tree during the day and if someone were to pass her tree she would throw her spear at them, but she did most of her killing in the dark.

Katniss and Elliot saw dozens of screens shining their units' faces, each one staying on the screen for about five seconds before moving on to another face. Gale, Finnick, Pollux, Cressida, Katniss, Peeta, Jackson, Mitchell, Castor, Messalla, The Leeg sisters, Homes, Boggs, and Elliot. Out of the fifteen names only six were still standing.

They turned a corner and Elliot's eyes latched onto Capitol residents all walking in a uniformed order, the two girls joined them. They fell into line with the group and headed towards the middle, since each side was lined with peacekeepers. They were almost to a split in the path of the group, there were peacekeeper cars and a group of them inspecting the residents. People with bright drastic makeup and extravagant hairstyles surrounded them, they stuck out.

Elliot could feel Katniss starting to panic. She stared looking at the peacekeepers. The masked white suited men were looking around the crowd but with th eblack masks covering their faces Katniss couldn't tell where they were looking.

In front of the pair was a blond woman with a black coat on, she had a little girl in her arms, hse was wearing a bright yellow jacket in the cold weather. The little girl lifted her eyes and they met with Katniss' gray ones. She lifted her head as Katniss lowered hers, inturged she looked next to Katniss and caught Elliot's.

Once they got closer to the split they saw that a peacekeeper was inspecting each and every resident, pulling down their scarves and hats, they panicked. Katniss grabbed Elliot's arm and turned them so that they were walking against the crowd. Then there was a peacekeeper behind them as well, checking the crowd. This time it was Elliot who got ahold of the others arm and turned them. They were trapped. Stuck.

Elliot's arm grabbed a hold of her knife that hid in her pocket, now both hands armed. She slowly began to pull her hands out from behind her cloak when a hand fell upon her shoulder. Before she could be turned around, guns went off from the buildings, everyone fell to the ground seeking some type of protection. When someone shouted. "It's the rebels!"

The two girls turned and indeed saw dozens of men with guns coming from behind the residents. Many peacekeepers fell to the ground same with the people.

There was screaming coming from their left.

"Mama! Mama!" it was the little girl in the yellow jacket, but she was no longer being carried by the woman in the black coat, the blonde woman lay dead on the ground.

Elliot quickly looked away and grabbed hold of Katniss, shoving her up so that they were on their feet.

"Come on!" they jumped over the short barrages or make-shift fences and then jumped the next one. Elliot's knives out and ready.

Jumping over fallen bodies and ducking under exploding bridges the two got closer and closer to the mansion.

The two got to a peacekeeper's truck and crouched behind it. Not a second later that truck exploded and flipped so that the two girls were separated by the vehicle.

Elliot felt hands on her back, thinking it was Katniss she rolled over but it was in fact not Katniss. It was four figures in white suits with black face masks. Four peacekeepers tugging at her body. Katniss was nowhere to be seen, she pushed one of the peacekeepers and tried to stab the others with her knife but they had her arms. She saw Katniss through the explosion, she had her bow in her hand ready to shoot. Elliot panicked and didn't see another way.

"Shoot me!" she screamed, still fighting their grasps. "Shoot me! I can't go back!" she kicked and shoved but their grip was iron. "Shoot me!" She tried one last time but Katniss couldn't get herself to let the arrow go. And then it was too late, Elliot couldn't be seen from where she was standing. The last thing Katniss heard was Elliot screaming from the back of the truck and then another explosion went off behind her.

Elliot heard screams and gunshots and explosions but she wasn't able to do anything, a peacekeeper had their knee on her chest as the other looked for weapons, finding all the different types of knives from her cloak. They were arguing about something. Whether to kill her or not, the one with his knee on her chest making it so that she could barely breathe was on the side of not killing her. Saying that she's wanted President Snow would want to do a public execution. The other however was all for slitting her throat right then and there.

"What do you think, princess?" The one by her side played with one of her knives as he taunted her. "Wanna get it over with?"

In response Elliot spit in his face- well not his actual face but his mask, but he got the message.- he wiped it off with his sleeve.

"Just from that, I don't think I'll do you the favor of killing you." he unbuttoned her cloak, expossign her arm and her neck. He moved her knife to her stomach. He slowly but firmly buried the knife, little by little into her skin. Elliot bit her cheek, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of her groaning. She felt tears in her eyes but she refused to let them slip. Until blood started to slip from her lower abdomen he didn't release his pressure on the knife just waited. Until he felt satisfaction he threw the knife towards the corner of the small prison. Elliot brought in a breath and felt the coldness of the bitter air flow toward her new wound. It was like the one that had his knee on her chest was going to say something but before he could they heard planes fly above them, and after that explosions.

AN:

super short chapter but who knew I could give you two chapter in the span of a month? a new record! anyway hope you enjoyed, we'll get a little angst next chapter. so look forward to that! love you all!!! thank you for voting and I love reading your comments!