3

"WHAT DID I SAY TO YOU ON THE PHONE?" "don't you be yelling at me. You need me, not the other way around. I'm not stupid. My contract is up and I'm not signing another one. If you want to yell, I will leave and you can explain to the guests where I am" matina took a deep breath. "Go get ready" Milana glared at ivina "Now Milana" "I wouldn't start on me ivina" ivina put her head down as Devon grinned "let's go miss Nash" "yes sir" Devon smirked as they walked off "sir?" "Miss Nash?" Devon chuckled.
"Oh my god. Milana nash. It's a pleasure" "what is your name?" "Sarah" "it's good to meet you Sarah. I believe we are doing a boho-chic style today?" "Its a mix today. Matina has changed everything" "argh of course she has. What's up first?" "Romance" "argh" Devon laughed. "Please go put this dress on" "I thought it would be lacey" "lacey?" "Don't women put lacey crap on for the after party?" Sarah and Devon cracked up laughing "not today. There is no after party" "no fun".
"WHAT IS WITH THE LAUGHING IN HERE?" Milana rolled her eyes. "Don't you roll your eyes at me, I am.." "nothing with out me" ivina took a deep breath "I am matinas.." "little puppet. I am aware. Keep pushing me ivina and see what happens" "just get ready" "I was until you interrupted. Out of my dressing room" "I am.." "I SAID OUT" ivina walked out and closed the door. "Old hag" Sarah grinned "that's one way to deal with them" "she always does". Milana walked to the dressing room and got changed. "Sarah have you got.." seeing a strapless bra get thrown over the top, Milana grinned "thanks" "welcome". Getting changed, Milana then walked out as Devon wolf whistled. "The testosterone in this place" Devon chuckled "I'm not your favorite for nothing" Sarah laughed. "come sit. I will give your stunning face a light coat and change your hair style" "and lashes like always?" "Yes" "the stick on ones please" "sure". Milana sat still as Sarah worked her magic. Devon grinned "there's the fake woman we all know" "fake?" "Yeah your style is not this" "what is my style Devon?" "Casual and edgy" Milana grinned "he knows me well".
"Milana you are on in five. Let's get moving" Milana looked at Sarah. "See you in fifteen" "I will be ready".
Walking out with Devon beside her, Devon internally grinned as ivina kept her eyes away from Milana. "You know what you need to do. Don't stuff it up" Milana looked at matina then to the curtains. "I mean it Milana. You have already gone against my wishes" "as you have mine. This week is my last with you" "WHAT?" "If you don't want people to hear you, I suggest you keep your voice down".
"HERE SHE IS EVERYONE. THE PERSON YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.. MILANA NASH" Milana grinned as she walked out on to the run way. Strutting her stuff down the run way, Milana turned and looked out to the crowd. Spotting Benny, Milana blew a kiss his way making Benny and Kylie show massive grins. Turning, Milana walked back to behind the curtain. "AMELIA CARTER" "good luck" "thanks".
"what was that Milana?" "My job" "that air kiss?" "Was for the crowd. They loved it" matina tapped ivinas arm "don't" "just go get ready" "yeah I will" 'oh I plan to destroy that bitch' entering the dressing room, Milana looked at Sarah and she shook her head "something wrong" "you aren't going to like this" "like what?" "Bikini.." "no" "NOT HAPPENING" "that's what is up next" "that's not happening" Sarah and Devon grinned as the door opened up. "What are you doing?" "Not a bikini run" "IT IS YOUR JOB" "YOU ARE FIRED" ivina stepped back "you can't pull out in a show" "I AM NOT DOING A RUN IN A FUCKING BIKINI. GOT THAT?" ivina took a deep breath as she closed the door. "Right I am over this shit" Milana grabbed her phone out. "Milana who.." "you already know who" Devon grinned "don't forget to take me with you" "and me" Milana chuckled.
"Milana, how are you?" "Fine. I want all assets and control pulled from matina and ivina and in my control immediately" "something big has happened" "I am over their bullshit. I don't need them. I will do it on my own" "alright. you know I will support you a hundred percent. It will be done within ten minutes" "thanks. I will call you after the show" Markus grinned on the other end "I know. See you on the other side. I plan to be there in three hours" "thanks bye" "bye."
"So we wait?" "Yes they can do that run with out me" "what did Markus say?" "Ten minutes, it's all gone in my control. Three hours he will be here" "oh shit" Milana grinned "come on Devon, you can pucker up" "I will pucker up if that means I don't have to deal with those women again" Milana and Devon laughed.
When the door opened matina entered and crossed her arms. "What you had said is not okay" "this piece of shit is not okay. I'm not wearing it. You can do the next run with out me" "it's your job" "my job is to model. The original agreement stated I will not walk the runway in lingerie or bikinis. I will only do those shoots in a studio for a photo" "you agreed to this.." "I agreed to a runway show not prancing around in a bikini set. You knew what the contract stated" "the contract is invalid" "and won't be renewed" matina took a deep breath "fine you can get ready for the next one" "which is?" "Casual beach" Milana looked at Sarah "it's appropriate" Milana nodded.

"Milana you are on in five" milana exited the dressing room with Devon "flats?" "Casual beach. You can't wear heels on a beach" "good point".
Waiting behind the curtain, Milana waited until her name was called.
"MILANA NASH" Devon grinned "have fun" "tons". Milana walked out with confidence. Spotting her old parents, Killian and Natalie, Milana grinned at the rest of the crowd. hearing the crowd erupt, Milana posed at the end then looked at the girls sending a wink their way making them grin before walking back to behind the curtain. "Devon. Those who gave birth to me, that bitch from last night and her fiance are here. If they are to try get out here, shoot them" Devon grinned "they won't get anywhere near you".
'she looks incredible up there' 'argh it should be me' 'thats my daughter. I haven't heard from her in eight years. Nash? Is she married?' 'stupid little cow. Natalie should be up there. Not her'. "Argh that should be Natalie not Milana" "my daughter looks absolutely gorgeous" "she does not" Alexander looked at jules "that's the only thing you have to say?" "Yes" "my daughter is better off with out you in her life" "WHAT?" "You heard me. I know you sent her away. I'm not stupid. I have hated you for it ever since" "I did not.." "bullshit Jules" Alexander walked off and Jules looked at Natalie "he will come back" 'her father didn't send her away. He hates his wife. Milana needs to know about this'.

"Milana someone wants to see you" Milana opened the door and walked out. "Milana" "something wrong?" "Your father didn't send you away. It was your mother. I just overheard them talking.. well arguing. He just told her he knows she sent you away and he has hated her ever since" "where was this?" "In the crowd to the right when looking out from the runway" "I know you wouldn't lie to me Brent" "one sec" "right" Brent walked away and then came back with her father. "Milana" Milana looked at Devon and Brent then at her father. "Hi" "it's been.." "eight years four months. I am aware" 'she is hostile' "maybe we should move this into your dressing room" "that's fine" entering the dressing room, Milana waited until all three entered.
"Oh ahh.." "you can stay Sarah" "okay" Brent and Devon grinned. "I had tried contacting you" "I got rid of my phone" "why?" "It wasn't needed. Now I recently found out that you didn't send me away. Is that correct?" "Of course I wouldn't. Argh when I found out, I was livid" "how did you find out?" "I had seen messages and Natalie when she was speaking with Killian " Milana rolled her eyes as the door opened up. "MILANA YOU CAN NOT HAVE STRANGERS IN HERE" "speak to me like that again" "it's the way it is. Men escort.." "her out of my dressing room before I burn her with the curling iron" Alexanders eyes went wide. 'this is unlike my daughter' "LEAVE" ivina looked at the men as they stayed still. "Well?" "RIGHT" Milana grabbed the curling iron and ivina rushed out. "stupid hag".