13

'argh I can get a hold of her' "hi everyone" Benji, Connor and Mack stayed silent as the girls made their way up stairs. "Hi you three" Benji rolled his eyes.

Milana - sorry in a long meeting with molten, Nash, dylan, Cole and Rooney. I guess you are at the club. Enjoy it.
- here with mack and Connor plus all the rest. Any chance you are wrapping it up shortly? This is boring.

Seeing a call come through, Benji grinned. "Hey" "that bored huh?" "Quite.. hi benji" mack laughed as Benji got up and walked away. "Quite a lot of women there..." "Oh don't even be thinking.." "I meant it must be fun. I have no worries" Benji grinned "glad to hear that. All skanks. All the guys are here too. Mack wants to know where Sarah is" "with me. While you guys are always partying, we are always working and saving" "that's a dig right there but you are right" "is that what you want to do?" Benji looked around "no" "you are about to receive a call" Milana hung up the phone just as benjis phone rang again. 'who is it?' "hello?" "Benji, it's Markus. You told Malvern you are working at mattix. Not a very exciting job but it pays the bills right?" "Yeah I did" "what do you want to do?" "Ahh.." "undecided?" "more like never been asked. Something that's not repetitive, Yet business related" "right. We are at heathscope. Level four. You want to join us, there's your opportunity" Markus hung up the phone and benji stared at his screen. "Something wrong?" Benji looked between mack and his phone as a small grin showed on his face. "I have to go" "what?" "That was Markus. I need to go to heathscope to find out what he is offering" "you are getting in with Markus?" "Maybe" "why the hell are you still standing here. Go" Benji grinned "I will see if I can get Sarah out" mack grinned "I knew I could count on you" Benji laughed. "CATCH" Benji raced down stairs and out of the club.

"Benji" Benji looked at Malvern "follow me" "alright". Entering a room, there sat Milana, Markus, Devon, Crain, Evan and another woman Benji hasn't met. "Kaylee this is Benji. Benji you know everyone else" "good to meet you" "you too. Right. now he is here. You have chosen to go solo. It will work but this is where we need management under you. This job is on call constantly. Lots of travel involved which can be all over the world. This isn't a full management position but you must be present at every meeting, show or opening. family emergencies and sicknesses can not be helped and we understand that. Tell me, does this interest you?" Milana internally grinned "yes" "do you have a passport?" "Yes" "a contract with your current job?" "Nothing I can't get out of but I need a minimum of two weeks" "as expected. The price you are paid depends on your work. Minimum a thousand a week.." 'what the fuck?' "you travel, the hotel and flights are paid for. Milana travels a lot to different shows and you must be present. There is no contract for your job but.. there will be paperwork you need to sign in regards to privacy" "understandable" "you do not need to decide right away but the offer is there. If you aren't keen on taking the job, let us know immediately" 'im just stunned they have given me the opportunity' "I will take it" "fifteen days?" "Perfect" "right. I will gather the paperwork for you but in the mean time there may be other people you haven't met but you will need to" "I need to go see molten and Dylan" "we will be in there shortly" "right. Benji you can come with me" 'i love seeing her in work mode'.
Following Milana out, Benji internally grinned. "I hope you like suits Benji" "wear one all the time" "right" "is this your way to make me stop partying?" Milana stopped walking and turned to look at Benji. "No Benji. Malvern mentioned you may be the perfect candidate. You do not need to accept this job. Jobs like this can put a strain on friendships and family ties. It can.." "nothing is changing my mind. Plus I have been partying too much. I'm not eighteen anymore" Milana nodded "okay well I need to introduce you to Tamia" 'she is definitely in business mode' entering another room, Benji walked in with Milana. "Milana who is this?" "Tamia I would like you to meet Benji, he will be part of management from fifteen days. Benji this is Tamia. Very much trusted within the distribution centers. Knows what she is doing, doesn't take shit even from my dad. You know Sarah, Amelia, Kylie, Benny and alandro" "yes I do" "right" alandro showed a cheeky grin "so Benji, is it the skirt?" Milana held in her laughter. "It's an opportunity I can not say no to" "good answer".
"Right. have you all discussed what's needed?" "Yes but we are going against you" 'fucking what?' Milana looked at benny to see a small grin as alandro stood up. "Oh here we go" "we think that bringing everything together like we had discussed prior to this, is a fantastic idea. It does not do only mistress a favor but also passion. But.. we will not agree to your terms. We have our own. You stated you do not want a cent of what we make from your premises and advertising. We want that to change. My offer is this. You take ten percent of what is made from my product and we have a deal" "ours is the same" Benji internally grinned 'i thought they were going to pull out' "ten percent from each?" "That's what we want. With engaging mistress we had agreed with fifty percent and that stands but for mistress on it's on own, it's ten" Milana took a deep breath before she pressed the button on the phone. "Milana?" "I need you in the office" "on my way" alandro, Benny and Kylie grinned. "Do we have a deal?" When the door opened up. "You need to stop that paperwork" "for the agreement?" "Yes. Passion and mistress will not agree unless I take ten percent of the profits from their sales out of my premises" Markus grinned "right. Good to see you two won her over" "out" Markus laughed "it will be sorted" "thanks".
"Right well that ends our meetings. Sarah I do need to speak with you" "I will stay" "thanks for your time alandro" "looking forward to walking with you" "and you too".
"Please tell Rebecca to keep working hard. She is a fantastic designer just like you too" Benny and Kylie grinned "we will. I'm sure we will see you soon Milana" "definitely".

"We going to star light?" "Nope" Sarah showed a cheeky grin. "Underground" Milana winked at her "you better be supplying some of those clothes" "you've got it" Tamia grinned "oh I am so fucking in" Benji's eyes went wide. 'totally different woman now'.
"Leaving Benji?" "Not a chance" Tamia showed a cheeky grin. "This desk can not be fucked on" everyone laughed "so who have we got?" "Wanting someone?" "Yep" "right".
Milana grabbed out her phone and dialled macks number. "Not a call I expected" "yeah but I have a prize that you want" Benji held in his laughter "how do I win this prize?" "We are going underground. I do hope you own a pair of track pants and a hood" mack grinned "yeah I do" "well are you too busy prancing with those skanks or are you in?" "In and I don't prance" "not what Sarah told me. Bye" Sarah and Benji cracked up laughing. "Does he not have your number?" "He hasn't earned it" Milana laughed "leave the man on the edge of his seat" "yeah I will. Now who else is coming?" "Benji might want to call his best mate back. as for us, that's it. Amelia?" "What are we talking here?" "Urban" "yeah I'm down" "got an outfit?" "Say no. She has a hot collection" "right here" "don't mind her. business is over" Amelia grinned "yeah I am in" "right. Now I need to go break it to Devon" "have fun" "yep. Benji are you staying?" "Nope" "rude ass" milana laughed.

"What do you two want?" "Not him, me" "you have a show tomorrow" "so?" Markus stood up and sat down on the end of the table with his arms crossed. 'maybe I should've stayed in the other room' "I'm going out" "how late?" "Four o'clock max" "right. Not with out those three or two at minimum" "I could handle going clubbing" "she isn't going clubbing" "no" "no" Evan took a deep breath "I will go" "I said two minimum" "there's two other men, maybe three and three of us girls" "that's not security" Milana stayed standing keeping eye contact with Markus "you are going either way aren't you?" "Yep" "be fucking safe Milana. I find out shit has happened and it's your ass I am fucking kicking. do you hear me?" "Dad" Markus looked at Evan "fine".