47

'holy fucking shit. Those clothes don't do her body justice' "getting in?" "I was busy" "I would be too if you stopped staring" "coming" Milana chuckled.
Entering the shower, Benji chuckled as food fell out of her long hair. "How many times have you been there?" "Hmm three before I took you there. Found it by chance but it's one of my favorites" Benji grinned as Milana moved to let him get under. 'oh I so badly want to have her. I have never wanted someone so bad before' 'yeah he's definitely turned on' Milana dropped to her knees as she let Benji wash himself. Putting her mouth over his shaft, Benjis breathing immediately picked up as milana slowly moved her mouth up and down taking his entire shaft into her mouth while fondling his testicles. 'fuck' Milana watched as benjis head bent back to the wall with his eyes closed. Sucking a little harder and faster, Benji grabbed her hair as his sounds of pleasure filled the room. Letting his load go, Benji's body Instantly relaxed as Milana swallowed every last drop and slowly pulled back. When Benji looked at Milana, he kept eye contact with her while she stood up. Slamming his lips on hers, Milana instantly parted. "MILANA" pulling away Benji held eye contact with her. "Looks like we are getting out" 'fuck'. 'i am so fucking sick of people entering my fucking house'. "WHAT DO YOU WANT? WE WERE IN THE FUCKING SHOWER" "OH" Devon chewed on his lip. 'not a good time to interrupt' "GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES TO GET DRESSED. IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT" "I WANT TO PARTY. HURRY UP" Milana and Benji chuckled "IT BETTER NOT BE INTERRUPTED. WE ARE DOING A CLUB CRAWL" "FUCK YES I AM SO IN". 'oh when we get back I plan to ravish her'.

"Where are we starting?" "Killians club, then starlight and then the underground" "sounds fun. I'm paying" "we all will I'm sure. We are ready. Are you?" "Yep" "well let's catch a cab in" "oh this is going to be massive" Milana walked into her room and put a thousand in her pocket with her ID and zipped it up before putting her house key in her bra. "Everything alright?" "Hiding my house key" Benji grinned "the cab has been called" "alright. Well I have everything" "don't want your phones?" "Nope" "Devon and I have ours anyway" "well let's go".

"Oh this will be fun" "ehh we are friends. Haven't you heard?" Benji chuckled "yeah".
Entering the club, Milana looked around. 'bar it is' ordering a drink for all three, Devon put the money on the bar. "OI" Benji looked up to see Leon, Kane, Killian and mack. "I wasn't calling out to you" Milana looked at mack then raised her glass before sculling it. Mack chuckled "they are out for the night".

"Benji it's so good to see you" "nope" Devon laughed "who is this?" "Jessica" "come on none of us have seen you in ages" "there's a reason for that" "what could be so important?" "My girlfriend" "what?" Milana grinned "his girlfriend.. are you deaf?" Devon and Benji held in their laughter as the girls all looked at Milana. "No one asked you miss world wide hoe" Milana only grinned "I'm his girlfriend" Jessica stomped her foot making Devon, benji and Milana laugh. "causing trouble in my club?" "putting a stamp on what's mine" Milana turned to face Killian "hows the shit club coming along?" Killian grinned "yeah it's good. Glad to see you can make your way back in here" "this is only the start" "not staying here all night?" "No. From here to starlight then to the underground" "the good old days of crawling huh?" "Well probably" Benji and Devon laughed. "I will let you enjoy but if you three want to come up stairs, you can" "thanks but the floors are down here" "expected" Killian walked off and Milana tapped the bar making the guys grin.
"Ready to hit the floors?" "Sure am" all three moving to the floors, from upstairs the guys watched all of them. "Oh they are going to be ripping up the floors all night" "she can't dance for shit" "oh shut ya fucking mouth. You cant even put some fucking clothes on" mack laughed "he's not wrong" "they are club crawling" "seriously?" "Yep" "good the quicker she fucks off, the better. She is only after Killian anyway" "what?" "You are a fuckwit. Shes dating Benji. Just fuck off" "argh I have wanted him for years" "and for years he has turned your ugly ass down" "he has who he has wanted since school" "what?" Mack grinned "yep" "no fucking way" "you guys were cunts. What do you expect?. He couldn't get anywhere near her so he kept his distance" 'fuck'.

"GO GO GO" Killian looked over the railing and started laughing "what the fuck..oh that's the best".
Devon spun Milana around as she tried drinking her drink. "Oh if you keep going, I am going to have a serious head spin" the guys laughed as Devon put Milana down. "Argh it already is spinning" "pissed already" "nah you shook up the alcohol" "I dare you to get up on a stool and do the chicken dance" Milana chuckled as she got up on a stool with her hood on. Doing the chicken dance, the barmen all cracked up laughing. "FINISH IT WITH A SHIMMY" Milana shook her ass and jumped off the stool. "is this the night huh? Stupid dares?" Devon grinned "yep" "Benji.." "no way" Devin laughed "I dare you to scream out I'm looking for a man I can take home. Any takers?" Devon cracked up laughing as Benji raced to the microphone. Killian shook his head with a grin. "SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION ALL BUT IM LOOKING FOR A MAN I CAN TAKE HOME. ANY TAKERS?" the guys upstairs cracked up laughing "they are doing dares" "it's all innocent" seeing four guys walk his way, Benji ran making Devon, Milana and the guys up stairs laugh. "Oh he is so going to get you back for that" "expecting it" Benji smirked as he put his arms around Milana from behind "your turn" "hey hold up Devon hasn't done one yet" "got an idea?" Milana looked at up stairs at mack then at Devon. "I dare you to go up to mack and give him the sloppiest kiss on the cheek" "fuck".
"Why did she look at me?.. oh hell no" the guys laughed as Devon walked up stairs. "Whatever it is I want no part in it. I seen her look my way" "what are you so worried about. It's only a message" "alright spit it out" Devon grabbed macks head and left a sloppy kiss on macks cheek. From the bottom, Milana and Benji were in hysterics like the guys up stairs. Devon winked "see ya" mack wiped his face as he laughed. Mack looked at Benji and Milana putting his finger across his throat. Milana turned and did a shimmy making mack laugh. "oh she is so going to pay for that".

"Dare done" benji chuckled "so what do you say? Another shot and a mixer then we move clubs?" "Yep" "yeah I am in".
"What can I get ya?" "Three shots of scotch. Three mixed with coke thanks" "sure" Milana put her cash up and Devon shook his head "you should save it" "Nuh" "alright". "Cheers" "cheers" "cheers" all having their drinks, Devon smirked "oh here we go" Benji laughed "I dare you to give them a real goodbye" "any way I want?" "Yeah" "hmm give me a few minutes" Devon internally grinned. "Alright I have an idea but you need to throw me up in the air" Benji looked at Milana wide eyed as Devon smirked "cheerleader here we come" Benji chuckled "I will signal you in. Are you ready to go?" "Yep". Milana moved to the middle of the walk way making Devon curious. Milana started dancing like she was cheerleader "YO MACK. WHAT AN ANNOYING ASS YOU ARE. UGLY HEAD AND HAVE A SHIT CAR" Devon and Benji chuckled as mack smirked. "HERE YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET ME BACK BUT YOU ARE TOO BUSY PARTYING AND TOO DARN SLACK. WHILE I HAVE THE CHANCE, I PLAN TO SAY GOOD BYE.." Milana looked at Devon then back to mack as Devon raced in behind her. "AS DEVON THROWS ME UP HIGH" "HERES TO THE MOST ANNOYING FUN LOVING ASS" Milana turned and Devon threw her up "KISS MY ASS" mack cracked up laughing as Devon caught Milana, put her down and she saluted him then blew him a kiss. "BYE MACK. LOVE YA" the guys upstairs all cracked up laughing. "Oh she is so dead when I see her next" "you guys are close" "we get along well" "yeah we can see that".
"To starlight we go and Benji you have the first dare" "I'm not gay" "oh. Shit" Devon laughed.