Chapter eighteen

I wanted to cry, I wanted to sob, but I couldn't, not in front of everyone. I needed to keep my emotions in check, like I always do.

"Alya and Nino." Ladybug said, "Take Mr. Agreste to his office. Then come back."

They nodded as Ladybug handed Alya the fox miraculous, took me from Nino and gave him his miraculous. They transformed, Rena Rouge grabbed Father and forced him up, he didn't protest and walked in front of her. When they went up the elevator Ladybug looked at me.

"Hello? I'm still here." Chloe reminded us. I froze, I had forgotten about Chloe.

"Sorry Chloe," I apologized,

"I get it you lovebird want time alone." She grumbled,

"Uh, no. You can stay." I interrupted, Ladybug shot a death stare at me. "C'mon milady, it can wait."

"Fine." She said, we sat there in silence until we heard the elevator going down.

Rena Rouge and Carapace came running over, "We told the police to wait until they have your okay to come down here." Carapace told Ladybug.

"Good, because I needed to talk to you." She said, she gave Chloe her miraculous.

"Why are you giving it back?" Chloe asked.

"Welcome to the official Miraculous Team." Ladybug grinned.

"You didn't ask me first?" I asked, slighted angry.

"I was going to, but then you said Chloe would stay." She apologized.

I didn't say anything, "Wait, you're not kidding." Alya muttered.

"Nope."

Nino looked bewildered and Alya jumped with joy, Chloe smiled triumphantly. "I will always be Queen Bee, remember?"

"Oh my god, Nino, we're officially superheroes!" Alya exclaimed.

"One condition." Ladybug intervened. "Only come if Alya calls you as Rena Rouge."

"Why her?" Chloe said with distaste.

"Because she'll be the first that I'll call. And no jumping in where... we have it handled."

"Like Mr. Pigeon." I chuckled, "Or Pharaoh."

~~~~~~

A/N

Almost done:)