☁️-1

KIM TAEHYUNG.... WOKE UP... ITS ALREADY 9:40... DONT YOU HAVE CLASSES AT 10....  Eomma jin yelled from downstairs.

Tae poutly and slowly open his eyes... He take his phone and look at time... It was only 8 : 00. ' Aishh this eomma... ' the grinned and again layed down.

YOOU LITTLE , GET UP BEFORE I CHOP YOUR PP ... Jinne came to tae's room and drag his bedsheet outside ..

Tae gronned and sat on the bed....  ' That's my boy... Here's ur Coffee.... After getting ready come down for breakfast... ' jinne give him coffee and smiled. ...' don't be late.... If you did say bye bye to your little tae...'

' Eomma....that's not little ..  tae yélled. '

Jinne clearly ignored him and swing his hips two sides and walk outsider....

Aishh don't know why every one is looking for my dick....  Tae pulled down his boxer a little and look at his pee pee and cupped it, it was soft as usual.... ' god why are you making me suffer..   wait am I having any big disease. Nu nu... I--um.  Whatever god.... I really wanna see my dick hard...  Please let me have my puberty... Tae whined and slowly walk towards bathroom.

Gooys Welcome to ' PUBERTY '
😂💔💅
.
.
.
.
__ __ __

Tae runs to downstairs and grab his backpack and chanting like ' late , late , late fucking late... That dumbling will kill me '
When he keep hearing horn from outside... ' aish am gonna cut that horn from cherry ' ' Eommma..... Am leaving '

What about breakfast...  His eomma yélld

'  I'll have it in canteen...  Bye...love you take care '

Jinne sighed and sat in front of TV. He don't know why he's still making food for the person who eat in canteen.

Yes Soekjin is a single mom...  Tae's appa died when he was five , and jinne spent his whole life to care taehyung , didn't even think about re marriage. He just want tae to be happy  ( just wait mahn.. raaap monnstaa  is on the way 💅)

___ ___ ___

Hey shortie...  Morning cherry...  Tae greeted and hope on cherry ( Cherry is a bike Ducati... 😭 Am in love with that one )

Call me shortie once again...  ' again what...are you going smack me... ' tae giggeled and cut jimin's words. 

No....I'll poster the whole world that you are still innocent. Jimini smirked and start cherry.

Jimini.... I was kidding you know....

Hoo really i didn't knew that ..haha. wait you can kidd me after.... you know that old dumbling will boil us for being late.

I know I know.... Just drive fast....

Park Jimin , tae's best friend more than saying his twin brother from another home.  Both of them know eachother since diaper time. Jinne's sister got married to Park Do-hyung and had jimin.

Jimin is pervert which was known by the whole world.. but for tae , he was pure innocent but not with jimin. With jimin he got PhD in pervertness .
___ ___ ___

Both of tae and jimin was kneeling outside of the class for being  late . 

Tae you should go to hospital...  What if it's cancer..  or tumer. 

Yahh don't make me feel scared.

Am not scaring you ... You are going to 18... And still haven't pu_' say it slowly bitch ' tae covered jimin's mouth. .

I'll go weekend... You are free right.

Nahh gurl my dumb dad said he'll take me to granny's home. I promised him to go with him... I can't dude , why don't you call soobin.

Nwoo... He doens't know...I'll go with eomma.... Its ok fine. 

Taebby Hwatinggggg...

Tae ignore jimin and runn his knees... It gone numb for kneeling too much.

__ __ __

Michhhh Mwee..🙈

Here am back with new one... Winks and throw WWH kiss to my chubby readers.

If you like the theme please vote too ...