😛-8

Its been two fucking week ... I can't hold this shit anymore... jinne gritted his teeth and make his way to outside while yelling inside.

What do you want.... Jinne directly asked the person who was hiding behind a bamboo.

You think a bamboo and cover your whole body... I already caught you so many times... agrh. .... For god's sake again you are going to runaway , am calling cops.

' No...Waitt... Don't call ' ..  other yélld and grab jinn's hand but accidentally hits jinn's chest....

You-u... PERVERT... HOW COULD YO- before jinne could yell joonie covered jinn's mouth and drag him to his car 

.
.
.
.
Tae knows the elder cheat him.... That person just used him for just body pleasure...  pftt why did I believe him.... fuck I even get attract to him  why... He just used my body.. all he said was lie.... Loving me, he said he was on the duty.. and he cheat me... When I went hospital they said that day Hosoek Hyungie wasn't even in leave... And they didn't arrange a doc for the absence of DR Jung..

And the thing that man, Didn't even tell his name... tae really hate him so much.... But only thing he is happy just because of his puberty... But still he hate him.
.
.
.
.
.
For jungkook.... He was on his study tour.... He didn't even like to go for it... But his dad gave his name and forced him , it's was four week tour ( I wish colleges make tour for that long) .
Then he saw all of his friends were on to trip so he also gone. But the fact everytime he misses the younger..
.
.
.
.
.

What you wanna talk about jinne asked.

Joonie keep begging him that he is not a pervert, somewhat jinne belive , coz the elder was too innocent..

Ok....don't you remember me ... Joonie fiddle with fingers.

Haha of course , you call me to room how can I forgot you...

No no...jin let me tell..

You even know my name ... You were stalking me right...

Yes but no.....

Pervert....

Jinne am not a pervert.... I just stalked you...um... Coz there was something with you...

Hell no I didn't take your stuff... whatever with me it was my thing..   I buyed it..

No no...like you are special...you know you look handsome...

I know there is no need for telling me.

Um . Yes am sorry.... But still didn't you remember me...

Who are you .. and how can I remember you...

Am ..Jeon Namjoon

So what.. do I have to runaway just because you said your name... Or do you want me to get shocked...  Jinne blow his nails.. 

I am Jeon Namjoon , Purple hills school , seventh standerd , itaewon .... Joonie said and jinne's eyes got wide ...

WHATTT..  

✋😉