👀-2

It was night and tae was writing his journal that's happens today. He never miss to share his things to journey book.

Tommorow he is going to hospital with mom he was praying inside , for not to be cancer or any big ass deseases.

Next morning both jinne and his son was waiting for their token to call. Jinne was thinking he son must catch cold or headache or something... He didn't knew the younger didn't had his puberty.  To say tae didn't tell his mom.

KIM TAEHYUNG.... the nurse called.

Both of them get inside...

Please be seated Dr Nim said.

Tae was stunned by dr's handsome faceu. He must be young... Fuck I can't say it to him.... God ..ahh... please.

What's your problem young mahn....

Um... Umm .... -' c'om tae tell him ' his eomma said.

Um... Don't here have any old docters....

What.... Wait.... Are you shy to me.... Don't be  I think am already old enough.... I'm already expert for everything.... Or do you want to talk alone with me.

Honestly i don't wanna talk with you....

Huh.... Young man... I know these kids problem... They are always horny or other stuff like that... Feel free to share... Am your doctor... If you share and I'll treat you better...

Umm... But you are too young...ah god embarrassing.

' Don't say that you have hemorrhoids ' ... Jinne gasped

Aii no eomma... Its just...it's .um...

I may be look young but am older , I have a brother elder than you... I know how to treat you if you open yourself.    Or  You want to talk alone with me ..  please can you leave us alone...so he can feel frée to me .. Dr nim asked to jin.

Okie . -' no mom you have to stay .. '.

Then go on don't be scared.... feel free take a deep breath.. okay....

Huh.... I-m going to 18....

Okay is that your problem.. ... Dr nim take his notpad and pen, ready to write medicine

Nuu....i Im... Still ..I I didn't... Um... My dick.   Ahh... Don't tease me

Just say it you little shit..... You are making me tensed yet so curious.. jinne whispered to tae's ear.

Like I say... Am 18 and didn't have um ..my ... Like puberty didn't hit me ...

You what... Jinne shocked and make an embarrassed smiled

The pen drope from dr's hand...  He didn't expect this... He thought younger just want to make his dick bigger or boobs bigger... That's how new genaration thinks...

I didn't have my first puberty... all my frndz did... to say am still innocent Do I having cancer symptoms or anything like that.   Dr it keep hunts me everyday...

Um.... Well it's nothing sometimes it will be late for someone as their hormones... But still you're 18.... You should take some test I'll give... 

Tae nodes and bite his lip ... Jinn was staying like... Should I feel bad for my son... Or should I laugh..  

Dr nim write some test. And medicine.