🥶-11

They were eating and talking but jimin saw someone was walking towards them with a wide smile.

Joonie and jinne finished the food... And about to wash hands but he saw his on blood walking towards them.. Joonie gluped..

Why are you being nervous jinne asked.

W-what am not..

Joonie anything happens...

No no.. just a problem

What.. do you wan me to  pay... I already said i'll pay... Aishh gimme the bill

Aii No no.. it's not that.. like that... Didn't I tell you about my younger one...

Hhmm... Kookie... ?

Yeah... Looks like he saw me...

Where I wanna meet him..... Is he here

Aishj jinne wait..  you kn-- joonie's worids broke and his eyes got wide... Coz his brat just passed him and didn't even make a glance at them..

Isn't that him.. jinne aksed and about to call him. But joonie covered his mouth ' Don't call him... Seems like he didn't saw us ... ' jinne pouts.

Tae watch jimin's moments , he keep looking at back so tae flinched back to see what jimin was staring..

He screamed inside when he saw someone , his someone. His heart starts beat faster , wait why would his heart beating like this it's been weeks since the elder cheat him but still it's his first love... First kiss.. everything in first... His puberty...

Wait he wann to know why did the elder avoid him... Why the elder cheat him as a doctor , why didnt he call , everything.

Tae dropped his chopsticks and standup...

What happened taehyung... Jackson and hobi asked together.

But tae ignored them and walk towards koo...

Isn't it jungkook... Jackson murmured

What's koo doing here...hobi thought.

Woah...does tae going towards to that handsome man.. jimin thought..

.
.
.

' Taehyung.....'  !(◍•ᴗ•◍) Koo called him with lots of love his voice seems he missed the younger very much

But koo didnt except the younger's hand touched his cheeks..

" You motherfucker... You cheater .... How dare you to play with me... " Tae yelled which caught costomer 's attention.

' Tae let me explain':..  koo said camly... He knows why the younger act like that... After that day both of them didn't even contact till now... And of course younger react like that

' I know I know...let me '- " don't talk to me you pig...I hate you...you better run from me...go far away I don't wanna see you..."  Tae pushed koo but still holding his shirt's side.

' Basterd.... Cheater....lier...Assho'-- tae couldn't complete his sentence before that koo captured younger's lip.  Tae push him...but koo again kissed to shut... Few seconds later tae started move his lips to... Just their heart speaking and apologizing for everything....

(Pinterest ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)

(Pinterest ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ).

Everyone was clapping for their kiss except those who know them personally..

Hobi was staying like...what the fuck just happened.... Isn't that my baby kookie...my innocent little brother. 

Did tae just kiss someone whom I don't know.... and it's even in front of his eomma.... I'll book a premium coffin for him Jimini shrugged and hide himself on Jackson's back.

Joonie was still in shock.. his baby brat got a slap few minutes ago and now they are eating eachother's face forgotting they are at public. ' woahh you said he is innocent... But didn't think this much INNOCENT. ' jinne smirked at joonie and look at kook... Without knowing it was his own kid was the other one.

Tae just broke the kiss and look at koo's eyes...

What you wanna explain....

But koo just agin kissed him without saying anything... That much he misses the younger...

' Ahem... kook you are at public...you should take it slow' Hobi distrub them akwardly...

' Hobi Hyung knows him?! ' .. jimini thought

'Wait what ' .... Koo's eyes get wide and he broke the kiss.... He look at tae with wide eyes...

Tae look at koo , Suddenly reality hits him.... He look around.. most of the ppl was looking at them.. Jimini will probably asks for explanation...and his eomma...  Wait is his eomma staring at him... Gosh..what have I done... Okie am going to die...

Kookie look at hobi , who was smirking and at him....

You better turn bitch.. otherwise you're funeral will be tommorow... Jimini said..

Tae akwardly pull koo' s hands and sit with them...  Koo scrach his nape.. he don't know what to do... His hobi hyung and jackson hyung are staring him...

' Who's this?  introduce us!'  jimini eyed everyone...

Ahm...ok.. jungkook this is jimin , this is jackson hyung his boyfriend..and this hobi hyung.... Guys  this is jungkook...my..um...my..um.. f-ri-end... Tae smiled akwardly..

' Oh hi jungkook nice to meet you '  Jimini smiled widely and shake their hands...

Hi kook... When did you came back after ur trip... Jackson smirked.

Koo bite his lips and smiled ' to-today morning '

Trip... wait you know eachother... Tae and Jimin asked together...

Kook nodes.... ' hobi knows him more than me... right dude..' jackson chucked

You know hobi hyung How...... Tae asked with a wide eyes..

Actually tae he's my brother... didn't I tell you early..  hobi said and eyed tae.

Oh feels like am new here... Jimini pout ^___^.

" JIMIN..... OH MY GOD... TAEHYUNG "

Everyone look at back when they hear a voice.

" WAIT DONT SAY IT WAS YOU WHO KISSED HIM..." . Jinne gasped.

Eomma I can explain~~ tae called..

Eomma?!.. others mumbled

Appa why you here... Hobi asked to his appa .

Appa?!~~ tae and jimin yelled together...

CARE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING ...!! Jinne glared at his son and jimin....

__ __ __..