🥵-6

Koo cupp tae's butt and squees a little. Ah tae moaned and koo enters his tounge to explore younger's cavern. Koo slowly hover tae and removed younger's dress... Tae was sucking koo's tounge, his hands were undoing koo's dress too.
.
.
.
Few minutes later tae was looking at koo .. the elder was only on his boxer. Suddenly reality hits koo

God what have I done ..am so sorry i've shouldn't ha-...koo was cutt by tae again kissed him .. tae know what he is doing is wrong. But he don't care...he just want the elder to touch him more.

Tae grind himself more too koo...he can feel koo's memeber poking his ass out and his own vv is getting hard, which make him go crazy.

Tae cupped koo's memeber and jèrked a little which he get a gasp from the elder...

Koo removed his boxer, tae lick his lip and stare at koo's manhood. It was big , and manly... exactly he likes it.

I know what we doing is wrong...but neither of us don't want to stop.  But are you ok to go further.... like you know what I mean , are you ok to trust me .... Koo care tae's chin and make him look at his face.

Tae nodes.... Im trusting you don't break it.   He mumbled.

Koo smiled -' trust me I won't '-  and kissed him little more roughly.

He take the peach flavoured protection , tae help him to wrap the elder, koo help to tae's leg and kneel inbetween them.

He adjusted himself and slowly entered , when they adjust the size  , slow thrust were started..

Tae feels too much pleasure and his vv is getting hard by seconds and something is ... something there is weird.

That room were filled with.

OH~~HU~~AHH~~MHM~ARGH~~HAA~~HOO ~~ and breathing sounds.

Something is...um something is coming...i...um... Tae gasped. Koo know what it is .. ' it's ok...let it go. ' koo kissed him. 

Koo mentally get happy , did he just help his crush to achieve his first puberty by their own virginity.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Half an hour later both of them were naked and cuddling. He couldn't believe himself he got his Puberty...he just cummed three times. But the thing is he had seks with his doctor it makes his shocks... That means did he lost his virginity.. 
.
.
.
Few minutes later kook helped tae to get dress and himself too.
.
.
.
Tae was fiddling with his fingers don't know what to say..
.
.
Are you ok Petal.. Koo asked and care his hair.

It make tae's tummy doing flips...  Lots of butterflies were flewing here and there , just because elder calls him Petal.
.
Tae nodes.

Do you regretting what we did... Koo asked. Coz the younger sitting there with no expression. It makes him feels sad... Like he forced the younger
.
.
Um no I kinda enjoy it... Its just...I um ..it was my first... And you just help me to hit puberty   Tae shyly scrach his nape.

You are my first too.... koo said and take his hands and placed on his heart.

Did you feel my heartbeat.... I don't know why ..  but this is the first time it beating this much faster.... And it's you taehyung it's because of you ..

Stop it.   Tae shyly hit koo's shoulder

Taehyung you know....  Koo started  and tae look at the elder with doe eyes....

Am not a do-

Koo's phone keep ringing he look at the.. and the younger say to attend. Koo attend it..  it was his hyung calling him for go home

Tae - ' have to go.... Its getting late'- koo was cut by tae said and take his bag.

Tae take the pen and opened the cap with his mouth. He take koo's hand and write his number...

Call me... But now I have to go .. tae smiled.

Okeyy...koo giggeled

Tae was about to go but koo pull him by his waiste and captured his lips ... Tae was shocked but then cools down...he kissed back.

Bye ...

Bye petal...

Tae smiled and make his way to out. He don't know his mind féels happy maybe fall for his docter..

Koo sat on the chair...he couldn't believe anything... it's more like a dream...he kissed his hands and lay down....
.
.
.
Few minutes later he cleand the room and goes down.
.
.
.

😭 Its was the horrible smut you've ever read