🤫-3

Tae and jimini was on class.  The class really sucks .. Their class teacher was the one who teaching maths... So they have to sit properly otherwise teacher tells to parents , their childres are misbehaving ,so  most of the students were sleeping with eyes on (I miss those days...) . Their teacher really looks like a dumbling so everyone calls her dumbling on her back.

When the bell rang.... Teacher bid bye and make her way out.... Students got their life back.... Jimni drag tae to outside and sat near a tree....

Really.... That's much handsome your Dr Nim... Jimini gasped.

Chiminii you don't understand... He was hell handsome.... I was blushing hard whenever I talk to him... Tae shyly said.

Ohhoo seems like my tata is in LOVE....

Yaahh noo.... Not love... Just an attraction... Didn't you study... Infactution , whenever we meet someone-...' Holy mother Mary .. I dont wanna hear anything... Am leaving. '  Tae was cut by jimini whines and stand up

Sorry... Tae drag jimin and sat him probably.

You know idk when am going meet my love.... I really want one tae...

Mee too....  I wish for someone....  You know am going alone to hospital on coming day... No eomma ....  You coming...

Hell yeahh .. I wanna see your Big Hosuck

Yahh bitch it's Jung Hosoek.... Tae twiste jimin's tits

Asshole it's hurt.... Jimini slap tae's hands and rub his tities

Next bell rang... Both of cursed and hope on next class.  

__ __ __.

' Ajussi..... I see it first '  jinne said to someone. He was on shopping for him and his baby.... He bought few dress and other things  and about to leave but he saw something which caught his eyes....  Flower vase

It was a beautiful  flower vase with baby pink colour... And liked it by first sight... He smiled and about to take it...but before that someone take it.

' Excuses me '

Excuse what ... I saw it first..

' Sorry but I take it first...'

Ahha... I saw it and about to take but before that you take it...

' So what I already take it and its mine . '

' noo '  

Jinne was about to argue , but the other was bending and admiring that vase  jinne keep talking to his butt ... 

Ajussi.... Can you please get up.... You butt is not good to talk..

Why do you keep calling me aju- woooow.  That man was stunned by jinn's beauty....

You look beautiful.... He mumbled.

Huh.... Excuse me... Jinne snapped his finger to other and immediately he came to reality.

I really want that can you please lent to me....  I'll repay you back anything...

Ahh...fine...you can take it...

Really thankyou so much Mr...

He handled the vase and touch jin's hands a little...  Of course jinne notice it.... He didn't mind it , he thought it was accident.

He was about to leave but the other held his hand..  jinne's eyes got wide and look at the elder.. 

Um sorry... I didn't mean it.... You said you'll repay me .