🍭-12

Few hours later Everyone was gathered at Joonie's home exclued jackson.. since he was not interested on their family matters he head back to his home.

' How did you know eachother... ' Jine asked tae and eyed koo

' we are dating... '

' what .. why didn't you tell me..'

' I was searching for a timing to tell '

' Pffft..... ' and you jungkook ... did you know me and your dad are dating... '

DATING... Hobi gasped..

' Aren't you Dr Hosoek... The one checks tae... ' ..

' Um..yes but didn't know you are the one dating dad and he didn't even mention about new date . ' hobi said Inna low voice.

' Well it's his mistakes not mine ' well am sincerely asking both of you .. ' can I date your appa... ' jinne take their hands and asked. 

' Of course eomma you can... ' Kookie smiled and shows his bunny teeth

' Eomma?! '

' Yeah... you dating appa... You are our eomma.. and taehyung's mom... Basically my law mom is my eomma.. '  koo clapped his hands while tae shyly smiled.

' Oww oww...it's hurts.. ' koo whinced when jinne twist his ears...

' Do you know how old is he... '  jinne asked.

18.... Isn't it...

' Well yes..but that's not the thing... He is still a baby...don't force him to do anything...got it ' jinne said and patt his baby's hair ( tae)

Koo smiled and nodes... ' Of course  I'll take care of him ' ... Koo promised jinne...

__ __

Few minutes later appa and eomma was cooking for dinner..  since jimini was all alone ,  he was chatting with hobi . Whenever koo tries to talk with younger... The younger avoid him...  
.
.
.
After the dinner , appa and the both kids force other family.to stay this night...

Well jinne like that plan..but he can't accept so sudden so he keep saying ' no joonie let make it other day '

Kookie was also begging jinne to stay...so he can be with his bub.

Jimini and hobi don't know what to say... they just standing inbetween kim and Jeon family.

.
.
.
.
At last they stayed.

Of course jinne was staying at joon's room. Koo and hobi was literally glaring joonie whenever they get time. Jimini and tae sleeps at hobi's room and hobi leaves to koo's room.

.
.
.

It was around 11 or something tae woke up from someone scraching his leg... He smally open his eyes and saw a black blanket man...' EOMM~~ '  He was about to scream  but before that ' hoiii dont make noise it's me.. jungkook... please don't let ur eomma woke ' koo whispered.

Tae removed his hands and sat straight.

' what u wann '.

' I wanna talk with you... can you come out '

' No... :

Please taehyung let me explain...
.
.
.
Tae make his way to koo's room... He was hobihyung was sitting there...

' You didn't sleep '  tae asked. ... ' Correction he didn't let me ' he annoyingly point koo who shows his bunny teeth.

' Since your here...am going... ' hobi said and walked to his own room where jimini was sleeping 。◕‿◕。