Im gonna go home

"Straight path line" Arthur said to me while holding each of us upright. I giggled at his failed attempts at making us look a little bit sober.

Charles jogged up to us joining in on this drunk action we were performing. "Guys I feel great" he said, "agreed" I replied. "How about we change and go party" Charles said excitedly.

"No no no" Gigi said. She was the only sober one. Being smart, she decided to not drink and keep an eye out for us. She's the one who helped us individually get off the boat. My superhero.

"You guys are off the rails, we can just go back home, watch a cool movie, and party there" she said. It was a pretty smart plan considering our current situation. Also my hair was incredibly wet with salt water and alcohol. We may or may not have open like 7 bottles of champagne to just spray everywhere.

"Smart" I Said while almost falling, I started griping Arthur tightly as he too almost fell. We laughed, then made a bee line to the Leclerc residence. After a ton of walking we made it there and I ran for the shower. I had no clothes so I was gonna just shower in my bikini. But as I was running up, these idiot of brothers decided to make it a race. Gigi rolled her eyes and stayed downstairs

I was trampled. This was like a stampede. When they decided my body was too much of an obstacle, Charles put me over his shoulder while I screamed. "YOU IDIOTS I WAS OBVIOUSLY GOING THERE FIRST" I said.

We made it to the restroom before Arthur and Charles slammed the door before Arthur could get in too. Me and Charles started laughing at Arthur's protests.

"I guess thank you for the lift kind sir" I said, grateful that I could be the first one to shower with scorching hot water.

"Of course madam, shall I" he said while turning on the water. "Let's shower in our bathing suits together" Charles suggested. "Okay" I said while getting in. This wasn't anything thing different. When we were younger and all three of us could fit in a shower, me, Arthur, and Charles used to shower in our bathing suits together all the time after the beach. It's environmentally friendly as our mothers used to say. As we have grown up we still do it but only with one other person.

I stood under the hot water while Charles stood on the other side. Being drunk and showering is very sobering but I still feel the little buzz. "You take forever" he said while folding his arms and leaning against the cold shower wall. "Fine here" I said while moving. But before I could fully move he grabbed me and held me under the water with him. This is very—
Before i could finish my thought I was sprayed with freezing water.

"HEY" I said while trying to move from his tight grip. He was laughing at the fact he changed the water temperature. "What are you cold" he said teasingly. "Un bâtard" I said while grabbing shampoo and spraying it over his head.

"MY EYES" he said closing his eyes from the shampoo, and letting me go. I went to escape but he grabbed me again, and put some of the shampoo from his head to mine. He then scrubbed it all around so now it was all foamy.

"Charles Leclerc I actually despise you" I say while we are both putting out hair under the water to wash the soap off. "I did you a favor" he said smirking after he finished with his soap. I splashed water in his face while he was putting on his conditioner. Then we did a switcharoo and he was washing off while I put on my conditioner.

We both got out and fought over the only towel. Coming to the solution to share it we walked out of the bathroom with a small towel wrapped around us both. It honestly was not very efficient. He led us to his room where Gigi was waiting for him.

"Oh Gigi hello" Charles said while we traveled like a United penguin to his dresser.

"What are you guys doing" she said while sitting on the bed.

"We showered and decided to share this towel, it doesn't really dry us however" Charles said while grabbed shorts and two shirts.

"Yeah I give up" I say while escaping the towel. Charles gives me his shirt and I thank him while trying to exit the room.

"It was nice to meet you Gigi, I had a blast today" I said while walking out and heading to Arthur's room.

I walked down the hall and burst into Arthur's room. "I'm gonna head home and change, but I'm hungry you wanna come with me to eat lunch or something" I say to him while he's on his bed scrolling through his phone. He looks up and I see a hint of anger.

What's that all about.

"What's wrong" I say while going over to him.
"You betrayed me" he said not looking at me.
"Hey you didn't make me apart of your team, that's on you bud" I said while putting my hands in the air in defense.
He smiled before attacking me and slamming on the bed. We start play fighting before he accidentally punches my side hard.

"OW ARTHUR" I scream. "Oh no no no I'm so sorry" he says while inspecting my side. He's basically on top of me so I poke super hard in his belly button, and giggle. He grabs his belly button. This is where I really start to notice the position we were in.

He does too but instead of moving he looks at my lips then back up to me. Then he starts to lower down. Oh my fuck he's gonna kiss me, Arthur Leclerc is gonn— his lips came onto mine before I could finish my thought.

It felt nice and it was definitely new, so I kissed him back I mean yolo right?

WRONG THIS IS ARTHUR LECLERC. I WAS MAKING OUT WITH ARTHUR LECLERC.

I got up and disconnected from him. And we just looked at each other. "I'm gonna go home" I said before walking out. WHY THE HELL WOULD I SAY AND DO THAT. I'm gonna go home stupid ass— "Nadia".

I am right outside the door so I look at the street and I see her. Katherina, this girl. "no absolute fucking way you are here" I tell her as I go up to her and bring her into the biggest hug. "You sent your address in the groupchat in case anyone was bored and wanted to come to Monaco , so of course I came" she said while hugging me back. "I was just about to knock, but um why were you leaving that house" she pointed at the door. "It's the Leclerc's the guys I told you about, we live right next door" I said while grabbing her and one of her luggages, "I have to tell you something inside though".

We walked inside, ran into my room, and I told her everything that happened.