New York New Life

"HOMEEEEE" Katerina said as she walked into my apartment. "Well second home" she said as she plopped on the couch. Katerina's family is very well off, so she has her own New York apartment, but she chooses to stay with me most times because she has a room here, and also she says her apartment is lonely. When we got back all of Jack's stuff was gone, and I was relieved.

Despite all the craziness that happened in Austin, I was also glad to be back to New York. But it also wasn't the same. I felt a longing towards Monaco and my old life. "So Katerina I forgot to discuss something with you" I said as I placed down my bags.

She then gasped and grabbed me in a hug while jumping up and down. "WE ARE GETTING A DOG?!?" she exclaimed. I started laughing, and shook my head, "noooooo, but Vogue wants us to be official F1 bloggers for the season" I said excitedly.

"WHAT HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME" she yelled and screamed while jumping again but on the couch.

"We had a pretty busy couple of days, also u were constantly with Pierre, talking about Pierre, FaceTiming-" I was saying before she cut me off. "Yeah yeah I know" she blushed.

"So now u can be with Pierre for even longer" I winked. She smiled before sitting on the couch, and patted the spot next to her for me to sit. I sat down and rested my head against her shoulder.

"Also, I forgot to say I'vemadeupwiththeLeclercsandkissedArthur" I said while wincing. With that she flicked me on the head. "HAVE I JUST MISSED LIKE EVERYTHING" she turned to face me.

"You have to tell me from start to finish, everything." And I did.

After about an hour of me explaining my hangout with Charles and Arthur, I had finally finished, and Katerina was well... "So let me get this straight, you are in the exact same position you were years ago" she said confused.

"Yes" I groaned while slamming my head into a nearby pillow.

She chuckled before patting my head, "let's not kiss Charles when he has a girlfriend this time" she teased.
"Ugh" I said as I gave her a shove. She laughed while turning on the tv, and grabbing her laptop.

"Pretty smart idea" I said sarcastically, "what are you doing" I said while looking over her shoulder.

"Well I'm buying us paddock passes for every race next year" she said smiling while also texting Pierre. "Slow your horses" I said while closing her laptop.

"Huh what who says slow your horses also we need to plan this asap, every race is gonna be sold out before you know it" she said opening the laptop again.

"Katerina, we are with Vogue, we would get media passes" I said closing the laptop again, and standing up. "We need to save money for all the after parties we are gonna go too" I said grinning.

She smiled too before we both started jumping up and down in celebration. Once we calmed down she sighed "I can't believe this is our life, like I FINALLY HAVE THE HOT FRENCH MAN" she giggled. I smiled before walking to my room, "life is great". With that I walked into my room to unpack.

Katerina's POV

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My head was all over the place, I could do a cartwheel right now. I should do a cartwheel right now. When I got up to do one though I realized that there was like big glass coffee table, which I would probably break in two seconds if I completed the maneuver-

Suddenly my phone rang. I looked over to see it was Pierre trying to FaceTime me. "Hi baby" Pierre said as soon as I answered.

"PIERRE, I am taking YOU on a date big boy" I said smirking to myself. With us traveling the world with f1, it's like perfect opportunity to date Pierre. "Oh?, I like an independent woman" he said while laughing, "what has happened for you to take me out".

"I am going to travel with f1 as a vogue fashion blogger with Nadia, our bosses finally approved the idea" I smiled because I care so much about Pierre already and we haven't even known each other for so long.

"I bet Charles is excited about Nadia traveling the world with him" Pierre starts to say, his gossip is my favorite attribute to him.

I giggled before spilling, "You know Nadia is still in love with him, I mean they are perfect for each other but the timing is never right for them, my little babies" I finished and sighed.

"Well, I'll convince Charles to break up with Caroline, if you convince Nadia to hang out with Charles more, we can be their matchmakers" Pierre planned while I squinted my eyes.

"Let's see how natural their flow goes, hopefully my player friend doesn't kiss Charles again while he still has a girlfriend, and also tell Arthur how she truly feels about him" I respond.

My best friend is love struck, we all know who she belongs with but she feels too much empathy for her best friend who's in love with her. I think she just needs to have a serious talk with Arthur and Charles to explain her feelings before she throws herself in their lives again.

"Well, baby, I have to go train, I'll call you later about that date, yes?" Pierre said, "okay I'll call you later byeeeee" I said before hanging up.

Nadia better not do a repeat of the summer three years ago!