One time thing

"You told him to WHAT" she finally said after I told her about me and Arthur's date kind of thing.

"I don't know, it was like the heat of the moment I just wanted him to kiss me" I said ashamed, but then again I don't know why I'm ashamed. Arthur likes me, what if I like him back?

"Nadia, my sweet little angel-", "I'm older than you", "-you are the biggest player, you can't just lead him on like that" she said not caring I cut her off.

"What do you even mean, how am I a player" I say not getting it.
She flicked me on the head, "ow" I exclaimed, "you have had the biggest thing for his brother since like forever, you know what I think, I think you are trying to convince yourself you like him because you would rather have one Leclerc than none" she said folding her arms.

I hate that she knows me so well. Because it isn't the same with Arthur like it is with Charles. But she's right, if I can't have Charles I want Arthur because he is the next best thing. He's my best friend and if we get along unromantically it can't be hard to get along romantically with him.
But it's also so unfair because I don't know if I could ever reciprocate the feelings that Arthur has for me as intensely. He deserves better than me fuck.

"Fuck you Katerina" I mumble and look down, "you are always so right".
"I know" she said while smiling.
"Now let's get you dressed for your hot date with Charles", she got up from the bed and went to my closet.
"He has a girlfriend" I say to her but she pretends to not hear.

"Come" she said while waving me over, "try this on, with these boots".
When I put on everything she wiped away fake tears.
"I should be like a fashion designer" she said while putting me on the stairs to pose, "You have to put this on your instagram".

I looked at the pictures and I was so thankful Katerina was my best friend.
"Thank you thank you thank you, I love it so much" I said while hugging her.

Once I was done getting ready it was 4:50, so I said bye to Katerina and walked to his house

I walked in and was greeted by a Pascale.
"Gorgeous, I love the boots" she said while hugging me, "Charles is coming he's always so late" she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, "it's okay I'm a little early, I'm excited to go to the party".
"Eh bien, j'espère que vous les enfants vous amuserez, envoyez-moi beaucoup de photos" she smiled.
"Bien sûr" I smiled back.

Then Charles walked down.
"Oh Nadia, I'm sorry for the wait" he said giving his mom a hug.

"Oh it's okay I was in good company" I said as he starts to basically drag me out of the house. What reason, I have no idea.

"Oh well bye Pascale" I said while Charles closed the door.
"Charles" I slapped his chest, "what was that for".
"She would have made us stand there for thirty minutes while she went to look for her camera to document this "special event"" he said, "And of course I'm late so I had to rush to get out of the house, sorry again" he finished.