Sly dog

So Arthur told me to meet him at his house and he will take us to the restaurant. Katerina said she's gonna go explore Monaco and see if she can find a party for tomorrow while I was out.

So I walked over to Arthur's house and he was waiting by the door for me.

"Ready" he said before I nodded and he took my hand to go to the car.
He opened the door for me and then we were off.

"So how was your day today" I said trying to make conversation.
"Eh normal, I actually wanted to tell you Ferrari Driver Academy wants to sign me but I have to do more performances. I think in two years I'll be apart of the academy" he smiles.
"That's really exciting Arthur, I'm so proud, imagine you and Charles in Formula One" I said looking out the window.
"Yeah those are gonna be fun races for you to watch" he smirked, "who would you cheer for" he said while stopping at a building. Probably the restaurant.

I've never thought of that with both of them being drivers. They've never raced against each other but with Arthur wanting to do Formula One, it makes me wonder. I couldn't cheer for either or.

"I would cheer for both of you guys" I say satisfied. But he rolls his eyes and starts to think.
"What if it was a championship battle, and somehow in some world we were both fighting for the world champion title, who would you choose" he said thinking I couldn't answer.

"Honestly I would go for whoever is on my favorite team" I say hoping he doesn't come up with some other-

"We both are racing for Ferrari then" he says raising his eyebrow while smirking. He really really wants me to answer this question.

"FINE, I would cheer for Pierre Gasly" I say smirking back at him.

"You wouldn't dare" he says offended.
"Yes I would, he's hot and French" I say turning back to the window.
"Let's never say that again" he says while getting out the car and opening my door.

"Touched a nerve" I said smiling while I got out the car.
He rolled his eyes at me again, "whatever, what about you how was your day" he said while we were brought to our table.

"Oh you know hanging with Katerina and saw my parents before they left again" I said.
"Hmm well do you want to do something together tonight" He said looking at the drinks.

"Oh I actually have something with Charles tonight" I start to say.
"Wait the Sauber party" he questions.
"Yeah actually" I say confused.
"Oh interesting" he says confused too.
"Wait why" I say back because I don't understand what's so special about it.

"Well, you remember boat yacht day after you left I heard Charles and Gigi fight. She found his invitation to the Sauber party and asked if she had to go with him. He said no and that he was gonna invite someone else. She got pissed and was like "why are you gonna invite me", and he said something but I couldn't hear because then Gigi just stormed out" he explained to me.
"What" I say shocked, now that I've noticed Charles hasn't talked about Gigi a ton since I've met her. Are they still fighting?

"Yeah, it didn't hit me he would invite you" he starts chuckling "but I guess I get it".
"What do you mean" I say once again not getting anything. These boys are so cryptic.
"You've just known him longer, if I was him I would've taken you too" he said.

"Thank you for the consideration" I say making fun of him.
"I've been wanting to tell you something" he says in a serious tone.

Uh oh. J'ai peur.

"Devrais-je avoir peur?" I whisper closely to him.
He laughs and shakes his head.
I smile again, "okay tell me".

"I like doing anything and everything with you, like it doesn't matter what the situation is when I'm with you it's automatically better. And no one has ever had that effect on me" he starts to say. "And I think I really really like you" he finishes.

Me, well, I don't know what to say. To be honest if you saw my face right now, I would look like a deer in headlights. This was predictable considering he did kiss me, I'm just an idiot that didn't want to admit it. Do I like Arthur I mean I did kiss him back.
What would Katerina say if she heard this, who knows I wish she could really tell me what to say. If I liked him wouldn't I be able to-

"Nadia" he says pulling me out of my trance.
FUCK okay
"Yeah I heard you, I just I don't know how I feel Arthur, I mean-"
"It's okay, I understand, I just wanted you to know and you can think about it or not. I just have never met anyone like you and I don't think I ever will" he finishes.

"Thank you for telling me, I don't know right now but I will definitely tell you when I'm ready because I already do tell you everything" I say while looking at him. He seems to be relieved.
"Okay" he says, "let's order food, I am starving honestly" he finishes.

I laugh, I haven't eaten any snacks so I'm pretty hungry too.
"Yes please" I say back.

The restaurant had a dance floor in the middle of it and suddenly they started playing music. People started to get up and dance with others they came with. So after me and Arthur ordered, I made him dance with me.

"Fine Fine" he said getting up while I grabbed his hands. It was like an upbeat Spanish song so we were dancing fast while laughing because we are terrible dancers.

Suddenly he dipped me so low I almost screamed.
We both started laughing so hard. When he pulled me up. "That was so much fun" I said as we walked back to our table.

Our food was there and we devoured it. We both were in sangria mood so we had a contest who could slurp theirs the fastest. I won of course.

Then he paid and we went back to the car to drive home. He had to get home for some racing stuff and I needed to pick out my outfit for Sauber tonight. We were blasting our favorite songs while driving, and we definitely got a couple weird stares. It was so much fun.

Finally we got to my house and he parked in front of it.
"Thank you for coming with me" he said turning sideways to face me.
"Of course, thank you for the invite it was so much fun, we should take dancing lessons together because we suck so bad" I said back.
He laughed before it got a little quiet. I can't believe I'm about to do this.
"Arthur just -" but before I could finish saying it, he did it. He kissed me.

It was for about 10 seconds and then he pulled away.
"Okay bye, see you tomorrow" I giggled before getting out the car.
Like an idiot

As I was walking to my door, I was talking to myself.
"You idiot idiot idiot idiot-"
Then the front door opened before I could open it.
"Nadia you sly sly sly dog" Katerina smirked.

"Yeah we need to talk" I said before walking in and closing the door.