Chapter Eight: Pretty Girl

He soon moves from practically straddling me to lay on top of the sheets beside my body with an arm wrapped around my shoulders. The position allows for me to turn on my side and bury my face deep into his frame, the scent of cheap cologne now tinged with sweat and sex. "My girl," he whispers, his voice full of foreign affection as his lips press soft kisses against my hair. "Not just yet, we haven't made it official."

"Official titles mean shit. You're still my girl."

"Maybe."

"There's no maybe about it. You're mine."

He emphasises his words by pulling me on top of him, resting my ass on his crotch and my knees either side of his hips. His hand snakes up to my chin, pulling it down to connect our lips in a slow and familiar manner and forcing me to adjust my position and steady myself on my palms. The unoccupied hand shifts from my hip to my ass, squeezing roughly enough to elicit a gasp from my throat into his mouth. He takes the opportunity to move his tongue towards mine, exploring every inch of the mouth that now belongs to him and only him. This man is single handedly ruining my feminist agenda. We pull away for air momentarily, giving him enough time to say, "Starting to believe me now?"

"Think I'm gonna need some more convincing."

With a mischievous grin, he flips us around so that I'm on my back and his body is pinning me to the mattress. "Such a brat," he mumbles to himself, his dick growing hard against my groin once more. I go to bite my lip but he's there before me, taking my bottom lip between his teeth and attacking my mouth with rough sloppy kisses. All the while, his arm is under my back, unzipping my dress and unclasping my bra. "Is this your first time?" he asks softly as he moves his lips to my neck. I shake my head and he chuckles against the skin sending shivers racing down my skin. "You been with many guys before?" This time when he asks the question his lips are grazing along my jaw. "A couple."

"Who was your first?"

"Steve."

"Huh? Really?"

He traces a gentle finger up my arm then pulls my dress off, raising his eyes to meet mine as I nod. "Who else?"

"Uh- Billy Hargrove, Tommy Hagan and obviously Jason," I reply, my breath catching in my throat as his thigh presses up against my bare pussy. "Were any of them as good as me?" he asks, allowing me to buck my hips against his pants needfully. "No, none of them, Eddie," I practically whimper, desire and desperation coursing through my veins. "Good girl," he chuckles before pulling himself up off the bed. I let out a small whine but he places a finger in front of my lips. "Hush now, we wouldn't want your neighbours knowing how needy you are, would we, princess?" I force my lips tightly shut and he lets out a small laugh before slowly stripping, retrieving a condom from his back pocket. He rolls it on at an agonisingly steady pace before finally crawling back on top of me. I go to turn onto my stomach but he shakes his head and holds my hip in place. "No, no. I wanna see your face, pretty girl." Red warmth crawls up my neck and onto my face as I nod, lifting my legs to wrap them around his waist, trying to pull him down closer to where I need him to be. "Who would have known you'd get so needy when I'm about to fuck the brat out of you," he teases but allows his hips to be moved nonetheless. I can feel the tip brush against my skin but before I can readjust he thrusts into me. My hands fly to his upper body, one clinging to his shoulder and the other wrapped up in his hair to pull him in for a hungry kiss. "Oh my God," I whine quietly into his mouth as he fucks me slow and deep into the mattress, my body aching for anything he could possibly give me. "You're taking it so well, princess," he groans, beginning to pick up the pace until he's thrusting into me hard and fast. My breath heaves in my chest, my muscles screaming against the pressure yet craving it all the same.