Chapter Eleven: Mike

"Like as a serious thing or just part of the fake dating ruse?" I ask before I can actually think about what the fuck I'm saying. "I- Well it wouldn't be believable if we didn't go together I guess." There's a tangible strain to his statement and his hold on me loosens. "I'm kidding, Eddie. But you've got a lot more proving yourself to do before I agree to something like that," I say quickly, leaning over to place my lips against his and 'innocently' shifting my hips in his lap to get comfortable. "You're playing a dangerous game here, pretty girl. The things I want to do to you."

"They'll have to wait till the movies over unfortunately. I couldn't possibly interrupt The Breakfast Club."

I shift once more to turn and properly to face the TV, a tight grip latching onto my waist and a shuddering breath brushing against the back of my neck. "God you're a fucking tease."

"You gonna tell the Hellfire guys that too?"

"They're already calling me whipped so I don't think telling them that would help."

"Aww, you are whipped, aren't you?"

His teeth sink into my shoulder, a hand coming up my torso to wrap around my neck. "You really should loose that attitude, princess, or I'll put your mouth to better use."

"Sounds fun but unfortunately the film hasn't finished yet so you'll just have to wait."

"Y/n."

"Eddie."

"You're literally impossible."

This time his teeth are against my neck, his cock hardening beneath me. "It seems like all we do is fuck," I breathe out, relaxing against him. "And is that a problem?"

"Definitely not."

"Then I'll continue to get you naked as much as you'll let me just to see how fucking beautiful you are. My beautiful girl."

"You're not to bad yourself."

"You know, if someone told me a week ago that the Queen of Hawkins High is one of the biggest brats going I never would have believed them."

"Guess you were missing out then."

"I definitely was. Never again though. Now that I've got you, I'm never letting go. They'd have to pry me off."

"God you are whipped."

"You love it."

"Maybe I do."

He chuckles and moves his hands back to my waist, guiding my body slightly to a better position. He then pulls my skirt up to my thighs. "Does making it up to you start now?" I bite my lip and nod, pretending to still be focused on the screen despite my fingers wrapping around the hand that remains on my waist. He reaches around with his non-clutched hand to slide it between my thighs, pushing them apart and running a fingertip across the damp cotton awaiting him. "I don't even have to do anything and you're already wet," he muses and I can practically hear the smug smirk in his voice. "Judd Nelson's on the screen, what do you expect?" There's a firm pinch on the inside of my thigh at that comment that gains a gasp from my throat. "You like him more than me?" he asks, the hand slipping beneath my underwear and gently brushing my clit. "I mean, he's very attractive, Eddie."

"You got a thing for freaks?"

"No comment."

He laughs softly against my neck before increasing the pressure on my clit. I turn my head to lean it against his as he speeds up his movements. "Say you like me more and I'll let you cum."

"Fuck- You're shit at grovelling."

"Would you let him do these things to you?"

"Mm shit- you need to look the word up in a dictionary."