2

"Let's get divorce sana."

Silence filled the room. Sana was speechless. She didn't know what to say. Words weren't coming out of her mouth. Almost 15 years of marriage and now this is how they are going to end?

Sana moved closer to tzuyu and hold her collar tightly. Tears falling from her eyes .

"Are you listening to yourself??!! Huh?!? You are going to divorce me for that?!! A-am I that easy to l-let go?!!" Sana said breaking Infront of tzuyu. Tzuyu was looking away . Not looking at sana's eyes. Her face looked like she was ready to break down too. The hurt expression showed on her face.

Tzuyu then removed sana's hand from her collar and backed a bit. Still not looking at sana. She turned around and left the apartment making a loud sound while closing the door.

Leaving sana there crying. Sana sat on the couch and continued to cry.
The kids who were on the other room only heard their mothers cry.

"I have never seen them fight like this....." Hyewon said.
"That's why I am getting more worried about what would happen next. " Said hyunjin worriedly looking down.

"N-no , g-guys. You do know couples fight , right? I-its like any other fight. " Said minju.

Sana who was crying nonstop on the couch felt a little tug on her arm. She looked at the person. It was her five years old son jeongin. Sanas red eyes came in contact with jeongins eyes. Jeongin wiped sana's tears with his small hands and said, "mwom, don't crwy, jeongin wants yow to be happy. "

Sana took jeongins hands and kissed it stopping her cry. She hugged jeongin and cried silently.

'i have to fix everything.....' sana thought.

During dinner everyone was silent. Sana didn't ate. She made the twins eat and made them to sleep. When the triplets along with jeongin were eating it suddenly started to rain. It was raining heavily outside. Sana grew worried.

She was continuously looking outside the window.
'when is she going to come?' sana thought.
'did she left me...?' sana thought again. This was making her more anxious.
The kids were also looking outside the window while eating dinner in the table.

"It's raining outside..." Said hyunjin.
"Mama is outside too...." Said minju worriedly. Sana who was feeding jeongin was listening to them secretly.

"Mom....d-do you know where's mama?" Asked hyewon.

"(Sniff) I don't know......s-she will be f-fine. " Said sana while sniffing.

The rest of the dinner was silent again. The night was getting deeper. It was really late. Sana was walking in the house getting tensed about where tzuyu is. The kids were already asleep now.

She sat near the window and looked at outside worried. Thinking what if something bad happened to tzuyu. She tried to call tzuyu but she left her phone in the house.

"I-i shouldn't have fought with her......it's my fault she left the house..... where a-are you tzuyu..??'' sana mumbled to herself feeling guilty.

Suddenly she saw a familiar figure on the streets walking. Not caring about the pouring rain. Sana knew it was none other than her beloved.

Sana couldn't stop herself. Without thinking twice she opened the door and went outside. She ran to tzuyu not caring about the rain. She hugged tzuyu tightly. The rain was pouring on them hard. Making both of them soaked badly. Sana started to cry while hugging tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu was shocked.

"I am s-sorry p-pls, don't leave m-me.(sob)." Sana said crying. Sana kept on mumbling sorry to tzuyu. Tzuyu hugged sana tightly while closing her eyes. She felt calm. Sana is her home. She is her other half. Only sana can make her feel complete.