7

A new day has begun. Minju, hyewon and jeongin woke up one by one. They were in the dining room for breakfast.  Tzuyu was in the kitchen scratching her head while looking at the recipe book.
"Soooo....how do I make this??" Tzuyu mumbled to herself. Minju , hyewon and jeongin was sitting on the dining table and looking at tzuyu trying to cook.

"Do you think we will get to eat something today?" Asked minju.
"I don't think so ....." Said hyewon.
"Jeongin is hungwy ...." Said jeongin pouting.
"Us too jeongin...." Said minju.

After a while tzuyu came with breakfast. Everyone in the table became happy.
"Oh god finally!!" Said minju.
"At last!!" Said hyewon. But everyones smile immediately went away when they saw what tzuyu cooked. Half of the food was burnt and didn't looked apatite.

The two looked at the food without any emotion. Jeongin was frowning.
"Phew...it was really hard but I guess I made something good..." Said tzuyu sitting on the chair.

Before minju could give any savage she looked at her mama again. Tzuyus dark circles under eyes plus it was red, her trying to be 'i am ok. ' , her forcedly smiling, her effort to make sure that they don't feel empty etc made minju stop doing that. Instantly she felt bad for tzuyu. So she started to eat those foods like it was a normal food.

Hyewon was surprised.
"What? You want us to be late?" Said minju while munching her food.
'if my mama could go through a lot of bad things and still act like nothing happened just for us then I can do it too.' minju thought. Hyewon at that time for some reason felt proud at her sister. She understood what minju was actually doing. Perks of being triplets.

Jeongin who saw his sisters eat also started to eat the food. Tzuyu felt relieved that they were eating.

Meanwhile,

Sana who was making breakfast continuously was thinking about tzuyu. 'she doesn't know how to cook right?......then what is she and the kids going to eat?.....' sana thought while cutting the vegetables. Suddenly she accidentally hold pan making her groan. "shit....." Sana groaned.

After a while the food was ready to be served.
The kids ate the food happily and then hyunjin started for school.

After reaching her class she finally saw her other sister's. She immediately engulfed them in hug.
"Gosh I missed you guys so much. " Said hyunjin.
"Damn , I thought you hated us. " Said hyewon chuckling.
"It's ok. After all you are the youngest among us. " Said minju and smiled.

"So how's everything going? Is mama ok?" Asked hyunjin.
"She acts like she is ok. But she is not. " Said minju sadly.
"Same goes with mom. She looks like she is fine. But deep inside she doesn't. " Said hyunjin.

They were about to continue the talk but the teacher came. So they had to go back to their seats.

Meanwhile,

A big limousine parked outside of the CH label. A man in his 50s got out of the car. He looked at the CH labels building.

"So this is the building......" The man mumbled to himself.
"Sir, it's almost time. " Said his secretary to him. The man nodded and started to walk to the elevator with his bodyguards and secretary.
When they finally reached to the top floor they knocked the door.

Inside tzuyu who was working said, "coming!!" The door opened and revealed the man. Tzuyu stood up from her seat seeing the guy. The guy smiled warmly.
"Greetings Ms. Chou. I am Son ji-hoon.  The CEO and the owner of SN industries. " Said the man with his kind smile. His secretary then handed tzuyu his visiting card with his two hands. Tzuyu accepted it with a small bow.

'of course....who doesn't know him....but why is he here?' thought tzuyu.

"You must be thinking that why are we here. First of all please take my apologies for it and let's sit and talk, shall we?" Said Mr. Son.