5

"Your honor, there was no need of this custody case if we see it closely. The answer is very obvious. My client Ms. Minatozaki Sana deserves to have the full custody of the childrens. " Said sana's lawyer Ms.Oh.  Sana who was sitting beside her lawyer was of course nervous. Ms.oh was one of the best lawyers in custody case. But sana wasn't sponsoring her. It was Cheng Xiao.

"I have a question for you Ms.Oh. how can you be so sure that she can take all the responsibility of the childrens? Have you seen her ability? No. Right? " Said Mr. Lee , tzuyu's lawyer. Also one of the best lawyers in town. His payment is high. But tzuyu doesn't care. She wants to be with her childrens.

"I may haven't but I am sure that she is much more responsible than chou tzuyu from what I have investigate. " Said Ms.Oh.

"Ms.oh you do know that the court will believe if only you have proper evidence or witness right?" Said the judge park jihyo.
"Your honor, I do have one. Can I pls have Ms. Chou tzuyu to stand in the witness Stand and answer some if my question?" Said ms.oh.

"You have the permission. " Said jihyo.
Tzuyu stood up and went to the witness Stand.

"I swear that I will speak the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth according to my own conscience and if there is any falsehood in my statement, I shall be punished for perjury." Tzuyu oath while standing there. After her oath Ms.oh started to talk.

"So Ms. Chou, you were married with Ms. Minatozaki Sana for 15 years. Am I correct?"

"Yes. " Tzuyu said with an emotionless face
"In those years , who mostly took care of the kids? I mean who mostly knows about the kids likes and dislikes, their habits and all?" Asked Ms. Oh.
"Ms. Minatozaki Sana...." Tzuyu said looking hurt , as she was still sad about their divorce and sana's misunderstanding.

"So you are telling me that Ms. Minatozaki Sana took care of the  kids more than you do?" Said Ms. Oh with a small smirk.
"No. We both took care of the kids but she knows more about them......." Said tzuyu.

"Oh, if you took care of them then how come she knows about the kids more than you do?" Asked Ms. Oh.

"Its cause she has spent more time with them. " Said tzuyu.
"Point to be noted your honor, Ms. Chou right now Infront of everyone has declared that her ex-wife Ms. Minatozaki Sana has spent much more time with the kids all these years, so she knows more about the kids and is responsible than chou tzuyu. This is what a child needs. comfort and love. Which my client Ms. Minatozaki Sana can give the kids. That's all your honor. " Said ms.oh.

"I object. A child also needs support, I am sure Ms. Minatozaki can't afford it. As we know that she doesn't have any kind of stable job at this moment. " Said Mr. Lee.

"I have a question that I am curious about. Why can't the parents go for the joint custody?" Asked park jihyo the judge.

"Your honor, my client Ms. Minatozaki Sana wants the best for her childrens. Ms.chou tzuyu is not a good parent from what I have heard from Ms. Minatozaki. " Said Ms. Oh. Tzuyu clenched in hand. She was getting mad and sad at the same time. She looked at sana with an unexplainable eyes. It was like she was asking sana , 'was I really a bad parent? Weren't you the one who said that I am the best mama in the world for our kids?'

"Do you have any proof that you want to show to the court?" Said park jihyo.

"I want to ask another question to Ms. Chou. " Said Ms. Oh.
"You have my permission. " Said park jihyo.

"Ms. Chou , is it true that you used to drink in front of your kids? Even after Ms. Minatozaki Sana your ex-wife have talked about it with you and told you not drink?" Said ms.oh.