24

"we don't have any place to go other than that.." said tzuyu.
"It's all your fault. I can't stay here for the night. What if someone tries to rob us at night? There is almost no human being around us. How do you expect us to stay here?" Said sana looking at tzuyu.
"First of all it's not my fault. We are just having a bad day today. It's only for tonight. Can't you just handle it for one night?" Said tzuyu pissed.

"If that's what you want then I am leaving the car." Said sana and got out. "Give me back my luggages. " Said sana ordering tzuyu .

"Are you crazy?!! What if someone recognizes you? " Said tzuyu frowning.
"I don't know. But staying here for the night and going in my own is same to me. " Said sana.
"How?" Said tzuyu.
"What if someone sees us and recognizes us. What are we going to do?" Said sana. Tzuyu thought for a while. Sana is not wrong. They need to find a shelter tonight.

"Then where do you want to go?" Asked tzuyu.
"I don't know. Isn't there any hotel around? Even if it's 1 star I don't care. " Said sana.
"I don't know. Lets go. You are coming with me " said tzuyu
"W-what about the car?" Asked sana.
"I don't care about it. Get your things. I am taking mine. " Said tzuyu. The two of them walked on the street side by side with their bags. Sana was dragging her things because it was a lot.
"S-shit it's so heavy....." Mumbled sana to herself.
"Can you walk a little fast?" Said tzuyu walking casually.
"I have a lot of things. Why don't you slow down a bit. " Said sana while dragging her heavy luggage and bags. Tzuyu sighed. Tzuyu then took the bag from sana's hand and hanged it on her shoulder like it's nothing. She dragged her own luggage like it's something she does everyday.

Now coming to think of it. Sana thought tzuyu looked so stylish and cool. 'she for sure got some muscles underneath....' sana thought while looking at tzuyu from head to toe. She bit her lips looking at tzuyu. Times like this she would always find tzuyu sexy and irresistible. But then shook her head thinking ' what the heck was I thinking..??' . Sana scolded herself in her mind.

It's been 30 minutes now. Sana's legs were hurting.

"I am (pant) so tired. " Said sana giving up. At that time tzuyus eyes caught something. A hotel. Finally.

But it wasn't any normal hotel. It was a love hotel.
"Sana....look ...." Said tzuyu. Sanas eyes moved and saw the hotel Infront of her. The hotel looked old and rusty. What do they expect from here anyways. It's better than staying in streets.

"Hey.....you want to stay there?" Asked tzuyu. Sana looked over to the hotel. Sana sighed. It's the only option they have now.
"We don't have any options....." Said sana. Tzuyu and sana both entered the hotel. As tzuyu expected. The hotel did look old inside too. It looked like it nothing has changed in this hotel over a decade. There was receptionist who was wearing overly revealing clothes showing her cleavage. Chewing a gum and using her phone and scoffing sometimes. There was no people there. An old man who was most probably the cleaner was dozing off while sitting on the lobby's couch.

Tzuyu cleared her throat to get the receptionists attention. The receptionist looked at them. Her eyes stuck at tzuyu. The women thought of tzuyu looking so charming and hot.

"Welcome to the love hotel. Do you guys want to Rest or stay?" Asked the receptionist. Tzuyu glanced at sana once.
"Stay. " Said tzuyu. The receptionist smirked. Sana's face was covered with a mask and cap. But underneath the mask sana was a blushing mess.
"Condoms? Birth pills? Lubricant?..
.....or perhaps.... handcuffs or toys?" Asked the receptionist still with the smirk.
"No we don't need it. " Said tzuyu with a red face. It was getting awkward.
"Oh believe me. Someone as hot as you needs at least a whole packet of condom for one night. " Said the receptionist and then playfully winked.
"We don't need it. " Said tzuyu a bit annoyed.
"Aww why? She can't satisfy you? What a bummer. You can come with me you know...." Said the receptionist. Sana felt triggered . She was ready to jump on that women and start a cat fight. But hold herself back.
"Pls give us our room keys. " Said tzuyu.
"Fine .....tsk....you looked like a good fuck..." The receptionist said and mumbled the last part. and rolled her eyes. "35,000 won for one night. Signature here. We do room services till 10. But we don't serve dinner. Don't call in the reception after 11. We don't have many employees. " Said the receptionist still chewing her gum. 'why are they still open?' thought tzuyu. But then nodded.
"Credit card?" Asked tzuyu. The receptionist took it. After paying the amount tzuyu looked at sana.
"Let's go. " Said tzuyu after taking the keys. Sana moved with her.
They moved to their room. The room wasn't good. Neither too bad. A bed, a tv and pretty normal stuff , a balcony. The room wasn't big. It was small for a hotel.
"So whos going to take the bed?" Sana asked. Tzuyu thought a bit.
"You take it. I am good in the couch. " Said tzuyu.
"But won't you have problem sleeping in it ?" Sana asked looking at tzuyu worriedly. Tzuyu who saw sana worried smiled a bit and said," I am used to it now. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then took some of her clothes.
"I am going to take a bath. " Said tzuyu.
"You can go after me. " Continued tzuyu.
She then went inside to take a bath. Sana looked around a bit. She has never been on a love hotel before. She saw some dvds and CDs. But then ended up blushing finding out what was the plot of these CDs or DVDs.
As she doesn't have anything to do. She decided to open her phone. There was no network in her phone. But she did got some new messages.
sana opened her message and saw miyeons massage.