31

The judge jihyo left the courtroom after doing her responsibility. Nayeon and jeongyeon both looked at each other. They walked closer as nayeon had a small smile on her face.

Looking at jeongyeon lovingly she encircled her hands around jeongyeons nape. While jeongyeon looked at her like nayeon is her world.
"Congratulations attorney yoo. You won the case. " Said nayeon. Jeongyeon smiled.

Jeongyeon placed her hands around nayeons waist and gave a small peck on nayeons lips.
"Thanks love. " Said jeongyeon smiling.
"Yoo jeongyeon I am really proud of you. " Said nayeon.
"I am also proud of you. " Said jeongyeon then gave another peck on nayeons lips. Nayeon smiled blushing.
"Yeah, but you do know our rules right?" Asked nayeon smiling. Jeongyeon sighed as she remembered their rules.

It was something like if in any case they come face to face , the one who will win the case have to wash dishes for a week. Being best on the field they did often came face to face. Sometimes nayeon won , sometimes jeongyeon. The rule continued just like that.

"Yeah I know babe. Don't worry, I will clean it good. " Said jeongyeon smiling.
"Aww, so cute. " Nayeon cooed then kissed on jeongyeons lips.
"Babe, wait for me a bit , I am just gonna go to sana. " Said nayeon.
Jeongyeon nodded. She also have to go to tzuyu.

Nayeon looked at sana. Sana looked lifeless. Momo and mina along with suho were trying their best to cheer sana up but nothing worked.

"Sana-chan Don't be sad , you can see the kids whenever you want. " Said mina trying to make her feel better.
"Y-yeah , mina-chan is right.... sana-chan it's gonna be alright..." Said momo.
"Sana......pls... don't be sad , I am right here, we are gonna figure it out ." Said suho.

Little did they know is that sana was not only sad for losing the custody case but also feeling like she has lost tzuyu for life. Tzuyu has a wife now. Sana shouldn't feel this mad. But she was.

She was mad at herself. She was guilty, so guilty for not listening to tzuyu, for not giving tzuyu a second chance. Tzuyu came to her asking to give them another chance, but she was holding into her ego so much.

The ego that today destroyed her so badly to the point she doesn't know if she will be able to stand Infront of tzuyu again. She was embarrassed.

She was stunned to even utter a word. Never in her life she has thought that Tzuyu would marry someone other than her.

Nayeon walked near sana.
"Sana...I am extremely sorry. I...I should've prepared well for this. You trusted me but I...I let you down. I am sorry again. " Said nayeon looking down feeling guilty.
Sana didn't even utter a word. She is looking at the same place she has been looking for a minute. As if she was spacing out. Her eyes looked sad. As if her world crashes down.

As if she couldn't hear a single word.

It was a moment of silent and nayeon realized that sana was truly hurt to even react. So she just decided to talk about it later .

"I will go now...if you need any help...any kind...just call me sana. I will be there. I will go now. " Said nayeon and bowed to sana. Then left going to her wife who was with tzuyu.

"Congratulations, we made it. " Said jeongyeon smiling. Tzuyu smiled at jeongyeon slightly. She looked happy outside but her eyes told other wise.

Tzuyu won. Yes , she was happy that the kids will live with her. But tzuyu wanted to live with her family then why does it still feels empty. To tzuyu it felt like she has won the case but at the same time she has lost something precious.

Tzuyu looked at sana. She saw how devastated sana was. Tzuyu's heart was aching at the scene. Sana wasn't crying but the hurt look on her face was louder than any reaction.