11 :: platonic hickeys & bathroom sex

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배] ⁀➷˚ ミ platonic hickeys & bathroom sex 彡

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배]
⁀➷˚ ミ platonic hickeys & bathroom sex 彡

"Get on your knees" jungkook demanded, yanking off his belt to tug down his pants. exposing the outline of his hardened cock.

"only if you kiss me first" jimin said — his hand tracing over jungkooks abs.

jungkook yanked jimins hair, their lips inches away from each other as their hot breathes mixed with alcohol provided more tension.

jungkooks lips ran through jimins skin. painting portraits of his feelings in shades of red and purple, desiring his sugar coated lips.

he tugged at jimins waist, their saliva coating their swollen plump lips.

their was another tug, right before the redhead got onto his knees. jimin felt his heart quicken at the sight of the other males hardened cock, the males clothed bulge hardening his own.

"open" jungkook said, having jimins stomach turning and dick twitching as he pulled it out from his boxers.

he listened — letting his plump lips part to take jungkooks tip, his fingertips wrapping around what he couldn't take in his already swollen mouth.

jungkook ran his hands through the redheads hair, pushing the boys head down further down his cock, jimins swollen lips stretching as tears crowded the corners of his puffy eyes.

he got nothing but a grunt from jungkook, his cock twitching in jimins mouth before spilling down his throat.

jimin held onto the blondes thighs, a gag escaping as the tip of jungkooks cock jerked to the back of his throat.

the ravanette watched as jimin stood up, his eyes tracing over the redheads noticeable puffy red lips.

jungkook used the pad of his thumb to wipe at jimins bottom lip, before sucking on it.

he didn't care for the fact that jimin was hard himself. after all, it was always like this. jimin would ask to makeout and jungkook for a blowjob, it was the perfect duo.

and the only way to not overstep their best friends with benefits boundaries.

"take care of your business" jungkook said, referring to jimins noticeable bulge

as jungkook walked out the bathroom and towards the bar he noticed the night was already flying by.

sweat, liquor, regret; this place reeked of years and years of bitter tries. laughter, pain, he could see it on everyone's faces — everybody was glowing, covering up what's really surfacing. he could feel the music running through his veins.