13 :: taunting friends & new challenges

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배] ⁀➷˚ ミ taunting friends & new challenges 彡

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배]
⁀➷˚ ミ taunting friends & new challenges 彡

Grabbing onto his rough leather jacket, jungkook threw it over his shoulder as he chugged down a shot of whiskey — the echoing of jimins voice chattering from the distant.

as his hand reached onto his pocket his movements ceased as he caught sight of brown tuffs, the persons body faced the opposite direction from jungkook.

the ravenette felt a light sensation swarm his body as his mind traced over his memory of taehyung, their bodies and hair color almost identical.

he couldn't explain it, almost as if he'd known the said male for much longer than that first school morning encounter.

he chuckled as he lightly shook his head — get it together.

"whats up with you?" jimin asked as he placed a bottle of whiskey onto the table

"there goes namjoon and jin" jungkook said, ignoring jimins question as he grabbed onto the bottle and poured whiskey into his cup.

"hey guys" namjoon said as he sat next to jimin, awkwardly glancing at jungkook — this being the first time they saw eachother since the encounter at the shop.

"where's hoseok?" jin asked as he sat next to namjoon, pouring himself some whiskey.

"there he is" jimin said, "who's that with him?" he added as he leaned closer to get a better look through the crowd of dancing bodies.

"i think that's the new exchange student" namjoon toned in as he drank from his cup.

"nice ass" jimin said as he chuckled. "not really" jungkook added, scrolling through his phone.

"you haven't even looked" jimin exclaimed as he looked at jungkook.

"i did look."

"i bet you can't get into his pants" jimin said as he smirked. "oh god" namjoon added as he sighed. jungkook kept silent, almost as if contemplating what to do next.

"oh i see-" jimin said as he leaned towards jungkook "-you like him."

jungkook chuckled as he stepped back, "i don't, he'd just be too easy for me. that's all."

"oh really? come on, kook. your never one to pass on a nice ass" jimin said, almost taunting the ravanette.

"you would know" jin chuckled as namjoon silently glared at him.