03 :: reasonable playboy & truths

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배] ⁀➷˚ ミ reasonable playboy & truths 彡

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배]
⁀➷˚ ミ reasonable playboy & truths

Jungkook didn't pay much attention to the obviously gorgeous boy, just wanting to get his drink and relax after a stressful day.

"would you like our famous sweet hut milk tea? it's a classic that's created from an eclectic mix of assam and earl grey. lightly sweetened and mixed with boba" the waiter explained, letting his thoughts run wild as jungkook just simply watched the waiter explain a drink his had many times before.

"i'll have that" jungkook simply said as he averted his gaze onto the beautiful trees outside.

"i'll have a caramel milk tea" namjoon added as the waiter quickly grabbed his clip board, jutting down the customers orders.

"i'll be back with your orders" the waiter said as he quickly turned around and made his way through the many tables and onto the kitchen.

jungkook was slowly becoming impatient as his order was taking longer than usual.

he knew no matter how much he wanted things to happen, like his order finally arriving, all he could do is be patient and wait.

"i heard you broke all comunicación with that girl from your upper class" namjoon said with a chuckle.

"yeah, she got jealous and made a scene, causing me to lose my part time job" jungkook exclaimed with a sigh.

he'd told the girl he didn't want any relationship and that the 'relationship' they both shared was nothing but sex. even so; the girl showed up to his job, uninvited, and caused a scene — making jungkook lose his job.

"don't you think you were a little harsh on her? if you didn't want anything serious why'd you take her to the clouds only to bring her back to earth?" namjoon said as he lightly shook his head, a soft sigh living his pink coated lips.

"she was an open door, she let me walk right in. into her mind, heart, soul, and spirit. i never lied to her; i told her i wanted her. i did, i wanted her body; but i never wanted her to be mine nor was i ever going to be hers. i made it clear i wasn't going to be the one for her, the one who would love and cherish her, nor was i going to be the one she walked down the aisle with. even so she tried to fight fate, and in the end she ended up getting hurt." jungkook said as he looked out the window, no emotion visible as his eyes scanned the once pure petals that dangled on a precious tree; only to be dirtied and stepped on by those who walk by.

namjoon was puzzled, the emotions jungkook conveyed through his words coursing through his mind; maybe he was wrong. maybe jungkook wasn't just a brainless fuck boy.

"what's the point of praying to god every day when you flirt with the devil every night. the devil no matter how beautiful or how much it changes its appearance it's still going to be the devil deep under all of it" jungkook added; the eyes that once stared out to those trees were focused on namjoon and his expression.

"look, i'm sor-" namjoon tried to say but was cut of by the sound of jungkook's chair as it slide back, creating a sound that echoed through the whole shop. the eyes that once were died down were now once again on him.

"i'm going to see what's taking so long, you wouldn't want your precious jin to wait too long" jungkook said as he left, bitterness lacing his tone as the hills from his shoes tapped against the wooden floor and the stares of people crawled up his body as if he was an exotic animal being displaced for all to see.