02 :: fooling around & realization

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배] ⁀➷˚ ミ fooling around & realization 彡

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배]
⁀➷˚ ミ fooling around & realization

Jungkook walked into the shop, the sound of laughter crawling up his ears and the smell of vanilla feeling up his nostrils.

it was cozy, the entire room was a mixture of soft colors as the light from the window gave the room an aesthetic look as if you were in a whole different world.

there were all mostly high school students who were relaxing after a stressful day in school or couples ranging from early twenties to younger.

some were sitting alone, enjoying there cakes or enjoying the peaceful view of the cherry blossom trees as they sipped onto there milk teas.

others were sitting together, laughing or quietly chatting as they enjoyed there significant others company.

this was a usual hang out place for jungkook and his friends. they would come to heaven pulse every day after school and drink milk tea as they chatted and enjoyed each other's company, forgetting for at least a few hours there worries and troubles.

"look kook, there's an open seat over there" namjoon said as he pointed to an unoccupied table; next to it a large window overlooking the cherry blossom trees.

"the best seat in the house" jungkook said as he snickered, all eyes on him as he made his way towards the table.

some where admiring his beautiful features and his fit body while others tsked at how there girls couldn't keep there eyes off him.

jungkook had this effect on people; as if he could hypnotize them. woman and even men couldn't help but fall head over heels for him once they saw him.

he enjoyed fooling around. woman, men, threesomes, foursomes, he enjoyed it all. he enjoyed the feeling of his body against another, he didn't care if he knew the person, or that they were strangers. he loved that feeling, but he hated getting attached.

he used to think that love was something tender, sweet, and affectionate. he quickly realized that was only a bitter delusion.

when he experienced his first love. loving someone felt just like some sort of violent outburst in his body that started tearing him into pieces.

bit by bit, piece by piece, the light that once decorated his chocolate eyes scattered until there was nothing left.

jungkook was snapped back into reality when he felt a slight tap on his shoulder, a tap so light that he almost didn't realize it

he looked up to be met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes. eyes that carried an earthquake, eyes that could bring mountains to their knees, eyes that hid a tint of gold.

"hello, welcome to heaven pulse. what's going to be your order for today?" a young boy asked as a candy colored pan dangled from his lightly swollen fingertips and bruised hand.