09 :: pens & scribbles

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배] ⁀➷˚ ミ pens & scribbles 彡

⊱♡︎ *ೃ [담배]
⁀➷˚ ミ pens & scribbles 彡

The sound of pens being nudged against eachother and light footsteps fading away mixed like a melody, a silent yet peaceful melody.

jungkook picked up two pens that glittered once pushed against paper — one matching the black of his own hair as the other matched the rosy pink color of his frosted cheeks.

the paper drenched with fascinating blue poppies, curling around a pair of lungs as airstreams spiral up luscious frosted tunnels; blades of grass clinging to sticky pollen connecting to the roots of poisonous butterflies, eating away the pink milky ichor that gave life onto the painted pink lungs.

drowning in inspiration, ink dripped from the pen and onto the paper.

the ravanette put all his pens away in their box, small smudges of paint on his fingertips as he tried to add small details.

there was no time to add the flowers and blossoms on trees his mind was imagining, a little world hidden behind the many colorful pens and scribbles.

ten more minutes and he could go home and disappear in a storm of screaming beats and bloodied knuckles from the impact of bone banging against skin.

the ravanette pushed his chair away from the desk and stood, ever so often glancing at a particular brunette.

jungkook watched the brown blob of hair disappear behind the semi- closed door.

"kook—" a girl called as she walked towards the ravanette "—are you going to black rose today?" she asked as a warm smile displayed onto her rose colored lips, consumed within her heart.

"yeah, i am" jungkook answered, the tips of his curly black hair brushing against his long pearly eyelashes.