Trade

Third Person P.o.V

Hiva got to her feet and stumbled slightly. Izuku held his arms out to steady her, but she waved him away. "Hey!" She held her hand out to Kota when he stood, and he slowly took it. "I told you everything's okay." Hiva pulled him up and held him. "Let's head back to the camp." Izuku came over and held his arms out for Kota, and she glared at him. "Zuzu, do you think Mandalay's still in the clearing?" He nodded.

"We have to go. Based on what he said before you showed up, it sounds like they're after Kacchan." Hiva tilted her head, brain stalling for a second.

"Kacchan?" her eyes widened. "They're after Katsuki?" Izuku nodded, and Hiva hummed. "That doesn't fit. Not unless..." Hiva shook her head. "That doesn't matter right now. Let's get you somewhere safe."

"Actually, that Quirk of yours-" Hiva glared and pointed her hand toward the fire. A cloud appeared above it and started pouring, almost instantly putting the fire out.

"He's a child," she said. "We're taking him somewhere safe. He already saved us, and that's more than enough for today."

"I-"

"No," Hiva told Kota. "You've dealt with enough tonight." Izuku knelt in front of her.

"Get on my back," he ordered. "We need to get back to camp." Hiva did as told, wrapping an arm around his neck and keeping the other around Kota.

"Hold on, kiddo."

"Let's go! Hang on tight!"

---

"Hey, look!" Hiva looked where Kota did and patted Izuku's shoulder.

"Pops!"

"Sensei!" Izuku called after Hiva.

"Midori-" Shota stopped when he saw Hiva.

"Sensei..." Hiva smiled guiltily as she dropped from Izuku's back with Kota. "I'm glad... It's terrible! There are a ton of things I need to tell you."

"Hey-"

"First there's something I need to tell Mandalay-"

"I said 'Hey'!" Shota interrupted.

"Please take care of Kota and Hiva!"

"I'm fine!" Hiva groaned.

"That's endorphins, you idiot," Shota corrected with a flick to the back of her head.

"He has a water Quirk. You have to protect him!"

"I already said he's not putting out that fire!" Hiva yelled.

"Please!" Izuku exclaimed before running off.

"Wait, Midoriya!" Izuku stopped at Shota's voice. "Judging by Hiva's injuries and your lack thereof... you did it again, didn't you? Did you forget about what happened at Hosu? For uncertified individuals to cause injury with their Quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of the rules."

"No, but..."

"Kota was in trouble," Hiva defended. "I was too. I probably would've died without him." Shota put his hand up to quiet her.

"So, tell Mandalay this..."

---

"Wh-What?!" Denki shouted when the blue flames froze in place.

"Hiva," Hanta sighed. A large explosion sent the villain crashing in and slamming into the wall.

"Hiva, I swear!" Shota yelled. His pounding feet could be heard getting closer, but besides that, the room was dead silent. A hand reached through the smoke and swiped it out of the way. Hiva stared down at Dabi with rage. Her eyes were black with smoke furling out of them, creating the shadow of a beast over her head that clearly wanted to crash down on Dabi.